Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Insecurity is a word not used enough on this forum

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Even though it's woven neath everything we're doing here. Idk why, I think incels would be more direct in their lexicon

Because we are Alpha Subhumans :feelskek:

Insecurity is a word used by numales and thots to shame us for having standards.

"You don't want a girlfriend that's slept around in the past? You must be real insecure about your manhood."

It sounds feminine, and it doesn't make an attribution to a cause. When women are insecure, because they're "yas kweens", they think the issue is that they're insecure and they need to make no changes except to their mindset, because they're perfect already (all women are automatically perfect). When incels are insecure it's because we're less than human due to his hideous faces, shortness, tiny dicks, etc., so you might as well just talk about those things. Insecurity is implied.

OP actually makes a good point. Despite being aware of our deficiencies, we are still insecure and remain in a pit of despair. If we weren't insecure with ourselves, coping with inceldom would be a lot easier.

I can't speak for everyone of course.

I'm insecure as fuck ngl

I`m insecure because I`m 25 years old and I don`t know how to do these kind things a boy at the age of 11 already know

It sounds feminine, and it doesn't make an attribution to a cause. When women are insecure, because they're "yas kweens", they think the issue is that they're insecure and they need to make no changes except to their mindset, because they're perfect already (all women are automatically perfect). When incels are insecure it's because we're less than human due to his hideous faces, shortness, tiny dicks, etc., so you might as well just talk about those things. Insecurity is implied.

Agreed, women tend to be more "insecure" anyways, but the things they are insecure about rarely affect their life in major ways as it would for a male.

Insecurity is a word used by numales and thots to shame us for having standards.

"You don't want a girlfriend that's slept around in the past? You must be real insecure about your manhood."
that's a good one lol.
have any other examples of insecurity being used trivially?

Colloquially, Insecurity Implies that the problem is with your attitude. “Oh he’s just insecure about his manlet height, he should be more secure in it”

I.e. just do more mental gymnastics bro!

How are we supposed to be secure with ourselves without anything to back it up?

High IQ.

JFL it would make no sense how anyone bullied, rejected, insulted, ostracized, neglected, treated like shit, and overall wronged in these ways all their life WOULDN'T be insecure.

Wannabe Tough NPC: You're just oversensitive and weak. Get over it already :soy:

Me: Yeah okay. Keep crying over school shootings for me faggot.

Last edited: