Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Insecurity is a mental motivation tool that everyone loves but doesn't want ANYONE to use.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Because people want to be the only ones blackpilled/ calculative of the negative nature of humanity. So that everyone can be happy clappy/ fairy daisy dazed on the positive. And be committed to the community instead of committed to human quality around them.
To get people off of looking at themselves negatively as a propulsion mechanism.
People KNOW perfectionism is the ultimate habit to gain power. They just don't want anyone to figure it out, and so they talk about self acceptance as the way to be.
Nothing motivates, or keeps things 100% positive more than hating impurity. If you try to reach for great purity with a positive mindset then that all falls apart because you cannot achieve it without being aware of the problems/ feeling them intensively. There's too much formidable competition out there for that to happen.
And so we try to weaken all that competition as much as possible by being overly positive.

why do my parents tell me to be positive then

Last edited:
Yeah, it's like when the rich tell everyone else that money doesn't bring happiness or that money is overrated - they just don't want extra competition so they love to gaslight the general population.

==

Your posts are too wise for this forum tbh.

Alright, tomorrow I'll start my perfectionist journey of success!

Just need to gain 4 inches of height, reconstruct my entire face, find a cure for autism, fix my skin, enlarge my small hands, wrists and frame and regain my lost youth.

Alright, tomorrow I'll start my perfectionist journey of success!

Just need to gain 4 inches of height, reconstruct my entire face, find a cure for autism, fix my skin, enlarge my small hands, wrists and frame and regain my lost youth.
Typical brainlet response.

Incremental perfectionism is the only way to achieve anything significant. It an undeniable fact.

Typical brainlet response.

Incremental perfectionism is the only way to achieve anything significant. It an undeniable fact.
What are you perfectionist doing here? Browsing incels instead of being productive is imperfect. Fuck off so you can dominate society as a sub 4

What are you perfectionist doing here? Browsing incels instead of being productive is imperfect. Fuck off so you can dominate society as a sub 4
You do know smartphones allow us to shitpost while wageslaving at the same time, right? :feelskek:

You do know smartphones allow us to shitpost while wageslaving at the same time, right? :feelskek:
You're wasting time posting instead of learning something during your break. Read a self-help book or Wikipedia instead. Or go socialize

You're wasting time posting instead of learning something during your break. Read a self-help book or Wikipedia instead
Blah blah blah

You're the one conflating incremental perfectionism with extreme productivity. Not me. I'm not interested in being a productive monkey as that only helps the (((corporate))) overlords.

Blah blah blah

You're the one conflating incremental perfectionism with extreme productivity. Not me. I'm not interested in being a productive monkey as that only helps the (((corporate))) overlords.
No I'm not. Stop nitpicking or give OP a blowjob since you're so intent on defending him

why do my parents tell me to be positive then
Irony statement. I told you already.
Your parents don't want you to suffer. Maybe.
But more importantly they don't want you to be more powerful/ get your own life on your hands in a way they don't want. They don't want you to be insecure unlike them. They want only themselves to be the only ones with a non-npc level sentience. The call for confidence and being yourself is when you're not planning to game the social situation like they can.
Insecurity is the power to be in doubt, and in the consciousness of personal value disarray that people don't want others to realize. Most of us are all people who are trying to gain a sneaky advantage for the most status dude.

Yeah, it's like when the rich tell everyone else that money doesn't bring happiness or that money is overrated - they just don't want extra competition so they love to gaslight the general population.
That's the purpose for positivity prodding. Sociopaths will conceal matters of power keep peopel under the bus. I always thought insecurity is good because in ALL reality there IS no good and evil. There is only power and those who keep people from seizing it.

Blah blah blah

He needs to feel like his LDARing is justified by saying there is no point to his own productivity. Because ultimately the push won't have a prize that will justify the price of it. I want him to be more angry so he can at least do it for revenge. Or just do it to improve himself. Better to let the gnat hive be destroyed than for him to just continuously get parasited from.
It's understandable. But in his position; if life was unfair to him then he is entitled to unfair advantaged to accommodate.
So he has a license to be immoral for free stuff to get what he wants.
Sure it's not good for society, but society was not good to him.
In ALL REALITY/ primal scales of balance HE is wronged. Societal scales of balance follow. But all is dependent on primal resources/ judgment which he doesn't have value in.

Not sub 4. Either way, you gotta find some means to dominate society which you can do even as sub 4.
And perfectionism is the drive/ hate/ fury response to insecurities that you can at least achieve excellence in what you want with them.
So long as your pride/ ego aren't too sensitive to not get it fucked along the road.
But the more sensitive the ego, with the more angry the determination, and the more anxiously hollow you feel about it then the more you will be pushed.
You can only achieve 100% positivity if you are a person who repels the negatives rather than a person who is propelled to be positive. Because if you're already 100% positive then you might get complacent, and the negatives will come back in.