Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Insanity]What if you were the only incel in the world and you discover that you are the only user here and every alt here is you.

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
It would ruin my day.

Maybe I made this thread subconsciously to get myself to think about this and snap back into reality.

We are all @Kointo alts and this is all happening in his imagination.

I’d be very ashamed

INCELEPTION level trauma.

Op are you on drugs?

That would mean my post count is over 2 million across all accounts. Surely there should be a rank for 2 million.

I’m an alt of brettyboy

what do you mean "what if"? What you are saying is happening in another universe

I wouldn't be surprised.

I'd use my Bunshincels to fight against Soy Bunshins :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Seriously? Thousands of imaginary alter-egos, and not a single one is a foid that I can fuck?

I've been thinking about your avatar lately. Why is she moving so tirelessly towards me? It's like she wants to reach me but can't because of the barrier between us. What baffles me is that no matter how much time passes, that optimistic smile never leaves her face, and she never gives up. She's very motivated and hard-working, but also retarded. I love her.

I've been thinking about your avatar lately. Why is she moving so tirelessly towards me? It's like she wants to reach me but can't because of the barrier between us. What baffles me is that no matter how much time passes, that optimistic smile never leaves her face, and she never gives up. She's very motivated and hard-working, but also retarded. I love her.

I already am.None of you exist.

But I am the only incel in this world, every1 else is a fakecel.

Based insanitypill. That would be a good plot twist. YOU ARE ALL MY ALTS! NOW BECOME ONE WITH ME AGAIN OR CUCK!
But I am the only incel in this world, every1 else is a fakecel.

It's over for dissociative identity-cels