Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Insanity of the Modern Men

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
After watching Looksmaxing advice for months, i wondered "Why?" why do all of this? For what? What have our parents and grandparents done to find value in their lifes, certainly not in a behavior to 'continously improve yourself endlessly'.

8 hours sleep, hitting the gym, eating expensive and various foods to create the ultimate diet, 5+ hours sun exposure including...tanning your balls?

The looksmaxx cult has reached new levels of degeneracy.

In today's twisted society, modern men are spiraling into insanity with their obsession over looksmaxing and finding a girlfriend. The relentless drive to enhance physical appearance has reached grotesque extremes. Fueled by the poison of social media and superficial dating apps, we are caught in a vicious cycle, chasing an unattainable ideal.

This relentless pursuit of external validation is nothing short of self-destruction! :feelsree:

It's time to rage against this corrosive culture, to reclaim sanity, and to recognize that true attractiveness is far more profound than mere appearance. The madness must end, and a balance must be struck that values the whole person, not just the facade.

Also: Fuck this World, like seriously - this is all bullshit.

I will jeffbezosmaxx and get a secret doctor to injectmaxx genetics on me

After watching Looksmaxing advice for months, i wondered "Why?" why do all of this? For what? What have our parents and grandparents done to find value in their lifes, certainly not in a behavior to 'continously improve yourself endlessly'.

8 hours sleep, hitting the gym, eating expensive and various foods to create the ultimate diet, 5+ hours sun exposure including...tanning your balls?

The looksmaxx cult has reached new levels of degeneracy.

In today's twisted society, modern men are spiraling into insanity with their obsession over looksmaxing and finding a girlfriend. The relentless drive to enhance physical appearance has reached grotesque extremes. Fueled by the poison of social media and superficial dating apps, we are caught in a vicious cycle, chasing an unattainable ideal

Its hard to blame the men, the whole looksmaxxing thing is a product of feminism. Men simply think "all my ancestors got a gf easily" > "i am expected to get a gf" > "but i don't have a gf" > "therefore im a low value man" > "the only way to get a gf is to increase my worth". Millions of other men follow this same thought process, so now it becomes "i must become even higher value of a man than these men" and like you said, its a viscious cycle

They're too dull to realize the problem is women, they think they themselves are the problem. So on one hand yes youre right modern men are insane in that regard, but on the other hand, i understand why men are falling for this, theyve been told their ENTIRE lives that women are le perfect angels and that everybody will get a gf, so now they dont have a gf at age 25 and theyre in panic mode. Depending on their age they all have at least 15+ years of programming telling them the bluepill. So i understand why they think theyre the problem and start looksmaxxing and whatnot. Id be bluepilled too if i didnt find this site

This comment reads like aids because im half asleep but hopefully you get the idea. TLDR yes the whole looksmaxxing + gymmaxxing just to get a gf is dumb but i cant be mad at them because honestly they just dont know any better

This relentless pursuit of external validation is nothing short of self-destruction! :feelsree:

It's time to rage against this corrosive culture, to reclaim sanity, and to recognize that true attractiveness is far more profound than mere appearance. The madness must end, and a balance must be struck that values the whole person, not just the facade.

Also: Fuck this World, like seriously - this is all bullshit.
Based. I agree 100%