Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel INSANE THREAD OFF MYPROANA! Super blackpill. Whore stories.

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
"Post your whore stories" some screenshots
Cant link the thread because you need an account and posts to view that sub forum

uMHG98G.png

T1gj5S7.png

tif4o2Q.png

FAXe7Kv.png

qU3GCMc.png

rhJINLh.png

6CgKVr7.png
q1Loes4.png

W0hJ8Ub.png

pictures she posted:

a953105c919e450265680f3acf8e2e45.jpg

6ef550519627b899e0efa32dda1ca012.jpg

EEXPfXW.png

girls are the biggest whores with the largest sex drives
I just dont know this because i have no experience with them. Holy FUCK at the abuse they like to take and how they just cheat without even thinking. WTf at gang bangs as well happening to sub-average girl on pro ana

these girls most of them are overweight and ugly and have these crazy sex experiences.

Last edited:
Not surprised.

I don't want to sui yet, so I'm not going to read that.

I wont read that. I dont want to kill myself

god i just want to die reading this shit. knowing your looksmatches fuck whoever and whenever they want

Nothing really shocks me anymore when it comes to women's depravity. I'm pretty much desensitized to everything by now.

These filthy creaturs belong in brothels.

These filthy creaturs belong in brothels.

Even women in regulated brothels are cleaner than your average slut because they have to undergo regular STD testing.

This gave me a boner :feelsrope:

cucktears will still defend these whores specially the unfaithful hoe

TLDR- All women are whores, it’s over

Look at the signature of the public shagger veteran whore on the last post.

Cute puppies. FML.

Women are evil beasts.

I hate how this behavior is promoted. Disgusting.

Somebody explain this meme, I dont get it

6CgKVr7.png

Also JFL, ana girls can get laid so easily because they are skinny its not even funny. Its just rage inducing.

Even women in regulated brothels are cleaner than your average slut because they have to undergo regular STD testing.

This, I wanted to go raw with a whore once and she insisted I put on a condom in fear THAT I HAD SOMETHING lol the irony, the average everyday woman is a whore, but she just isn't a professional whore, so ironically she's less careful about "securing the quality of her merchandise"

Give me enough napalm to destroy this scum

They would be executed in any civilized society

Alright I had to stop after reading the second one, I'm on the verge of being in full rage mode, had to breathe heavily and calm down, avoiding this thread now. Rage fuel tag definitely deserved.

The sheer amount of degeneracy is vile. Women are far more driven by primal instinct than men.