Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel INSANE FUEL OF RAGE

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/TmVLTw1q9q8?si=fmlg8wuvYuOLjtAv

This man is arriving in women accompanied by his boyfriends. The funny thing is the way all women react, be it a fake video or not, it's EXTREMELY wrong!

I saw a comment where a FOID said the following: "He can't resist, because he's kind."

A foid being foid, is just controversial, because in practice statistics show that the essential choice of women are for what is wrong. We realize that she does not see the wickedness of that act, but rather a completely relativized "goodness". The act of loving is good; the act of practicing love in the wrong way and breaking the naturally established contract between both people, in the case of betrayal, is repugnant. It's a relativization between good and evil, of whom? Of the women, as always!

Stupid GrAY that video is staged :feelsree::feelsree:

Stupid GrAY that video is staged :feelsree::feelsree:
Fuck you, your cuck, I said the video being staged or not, it's disgusting. Worm Genetically

Whether the video is staged or not, the act is truly female. And if you support, then get out of this forum, your cuck

Last edited:
Everything is subjective with people nowadays, they change their opinions and morals for whatever benefits them this second.

Rizzmaster lvl 99

Fuck you, your cuck, I said the video being staged or not, it's disgusting. Worm Genetically

Whether the video is staged or not, the act is truly female. And if you support, then get out of this forum, your cuck
subhuman iq level post :feelstastyman:

video is fake, all your opinions as well as those in comments are invalid and not admissible.

If you want to back up your point, you have to draw on reliable and truthful sources

If you want to back up your point, you have to draw on reliable and truthful sources
Per the subhuman here is you, because there is already a basis for female hybridophilia.

There's no IQ, you idiot. That's mass opinion. There is no race, there are characteristics of origin, as presumption of someone who doesn't even want to know about basic things. And my comment is not an opinion, don't understand the things I'm talking about as "relative," your liberal bullshit.

Last edited: