Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Insane filler results from lookism

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
11kgxv8.png

fuark its over

I need a whole face filler tbh.

From oldcel to Ken doll oldcel. Yeah still invisible I bet.

Probably, but it looks too Ken dollish. It looks fucking retarded. It's not normal. The guys who actually have "sharp jaws" are a result of lighting and photoshop. "Sharp jaws" look fucking weird in person. See: Nate Garner.

Also he already had a well above average jaw before. Just a guy shitting out his money because he's a doctor and has money to waste. Pointless result.

Probably, but it looks too Ken dollish. It looks fucking retarded. It's not normal. The guys who actually have "sharp jaws" are a result of lighting and photoshop. "Sharp jaws" look fucking weird in person. See: Nate Garner.

Also he already had a well above average jaw before. Just a guy shitting out his money because he's a doctor and has money to waste. Pointless result.

Sorry mate. You're absolutely retarded.

Sorry mate. You're absolutely retarded.
"Coping GYMCEL"

Yeah. I'm the retard. Like I said his jaw is already good. You won't get these results if your jaw sucks. End of story.

there is a difference between a natural looking sharp chin like this lookism dude and this freak of nature
images

his chin is too long and doesn't fit his face

From Chadlite to Chad. Lifefuel for them, just another bleak reminder for us.

there is a difference between a natural looking sharp chin like this lookism dude and this freak of nature
images

his chin is too long and doesn't fit his face
Even so the result is nothing special. His jaw was already good BEFORE. What part of that don't some of you fucking people don't get?

Even so the result is nothing special. His jaw was already good BEFORE. What part of that don't some of you fucking people don't get?
his chin was average, like chin of 10 millions other normal looking guys, now he has a feature which make people pay attention to him

his chin was average, like chin of 10 millions other normal looking guys, now he has a feature which make people pay attention to him
No...not really.

I haven't got the stomach to browse there anymore lol. Glad I'm here

What is the material used for fillers?

Not that impressive.

I need a life filler, my life is monotonous.