Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INSANE FACIAL AESTHETICS..

K

KoldFlame

Banned
-
9c8bc38ef323100d6ac6cc140be6a285.gif

B74L52k.jpg

LnzKDvx.jpg

Notice how despite having a long midface, narrow lower third, pointy chin, etc...he still manages to be 7-8/10 in PSL? Orb is the best example that facial harmony is EVERYTHING.

Good old Orb, king of Aesthetic, eye area of the gods.

- Noticable assymetry
-Too much downward growth evidence by long midface and nose being lower than eyes
-No visible bones

Anon said:
- Noticable assymetry
-Too much downward growth evidence by long midface and nose being lower than eyes
-No visible bones

And still, girls cream their pants at the sight of him. I did an experiment with him once, he got more matches than anyone I've ever done an experiment with, with just selfies.

CopingGymcel said:
Anon said:
- Noticable assymetry
-No visible bones
And still, girls cream their pants at the sight of him. I did an experiment with him once, he got more matches than anyone I've ever done an experiment with, with just selfies.
It’s all about harmony.

eye area + eyebrows are probably 75% of what makes a chad face

Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah, his eye area including eyebrows make up all of his face.

If only I had gotten blessed with a top tier eye area. Lower third means shit, because you can just fix it with ps if it's bad, but eye area, you can't do shit for.

Bone structure alone won't give you a good eye area either, because it's mainly about soft tissue and the eye socket itself.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
If only I had gotten blessed with a top tier eye area. Lower third means shit, because you can just fix it with ps if it's bad, but eye area, you can't do shit for.
Bone structure alone won't give you a good eye area either, because it's mainly about soft tissue and the eye socket itself.
CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
You kinda can fix it with surgery but if you have Sylvester Stallone tier eye area then it’s over for you.

For example, there’s a way to fix slightly droopy eyes (my exact problem) :

Los-Angeles-Eyelid-Corner-Surgery.jpg

And lower blepharoplasty to fix undereye bags :

Also, fillers to hide upperlid exposure

male_facial_fillers_facial_volume_loss_02.jpg

facial_filler_men_brow_filler_under_eye_filler_01.jpg

facial_filler_men_brow_filler_under_eye_filler_02.jpg

Orbital decompression to make your eyes deep set :

P584469%20wm.jpg.opt638x581o0%2C0s638x581.jpg

Octopusgun2 said:
You kinda can fix it with surgery but if you have Sylvester Stallone tier eye area then it’s over for you.

For example, there’s a way to fix slightly droopy eyes (my exact problem) :

And lower blepharoplasty to fix undereye bags :

Also, fillers to hide upperlid exposure

male_facial_fillers_facial_volume_loss_02.jpg

facial_filler_men_brow_filler_under_eye_filler_01.jpg

facial_filler_men_brow_filler_under_eye_filler_02.jpg

Orbital decompression to make your eyes deep set :

P584469%20wm.jpg.opt638x581o0%2C0s638x581.jpg

Personally, I don't have any issues with the structure of my eyes, they just don't look like top tier eyes. What's holding me back is probably soft tissue for the most part and there isn't really any surgery for that.

KoldFlame said:

orb is the guy that proves looks theory. even autistic basement dwelling losers can get girls if they're gl.

he tried to backpedal and save face when he said he was a troll.

i think it's funny how in his messages he tries so hard to act normal or "NT" or whatev

obv mentally ill but he is still a slayer, not to mention his insane neck width  and shoulder to waist ratio

Attachments

• lLKaJxl.jpg
    lLKaJxl.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 356
Who cares? Fuck Chads

Sparky said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Notice how despite having a long midface, narrow lower third, pointy chin, etc...he still manages to be 7-8/10 in PSL? Orb is the best example that facial harmony is EVERYTHING.
If that was the case then I wouldn’t be here
The guy skullmogs me and framemogs me into oblivion
You have close set eyes which makes you look retarded. Your face isn’t THAT harmonious (but harmonious enough to make you average looking). You also don’t have vertically narrow hunter eyes like he does.

Sparky said:
Octopusgun2 said:
You have close set eyes which makes you look retarded. Your face isn’t THAT harmonious (but harmonious enough to make you average looking). You also don’t have vertically narrow hunter eyes like he does.
Yeah, some say they’re not close enough to be a problem but I really am on the edge as to whether or not I should get a box osteotomy.
I don’t think I’d benefit from hunter eyes as my lashes are long and dark and a good feature and hunter eyes may obscure that.
Long eyelashes is low T and don’t fit males. Look at David Gandy or Sean O’Pry for example, they have god tier eye area with little no eyelashes on their upperlid (since their upperlid is not exposed anyways)

This isn't Lookism, faggot. No one on here besides Lookismtards give a fuck about this homo who is a try hard squinty fag.

6.5/10

I see better looking chads everytime I leave my house

Sparky said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Your eyes are round and big in comparison to your skull and not vertically narrow, too much upperlid exposure. Your eye area is feminine, if it weren’t for your positive canthal tilt, it would’ve been Incel tier.
That’s probably why then, I have the perfect eye area for a girl and have been projecting what I want on a girl onto myself.
What things about my eye area can’t be fixed via surgery except IPD?
I think everything can be fixed but don’t expect some unrealistic results (as in having David Gandy tier eye area). You have nice medial canthus so that helps a lot since the palpebral fissure is unfixable.

Sparky said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I think everything can be fixed but don’t expect some unrealistic results (as in having David Gandy tier eye area). You have nice medial canthus so that helps a lot since the palpebral fissure is unfixable.
I don’t need to be on Gandy’s level but I want to surpass Orb.
What flaws about me can I not fix (bar IPD)
The only thing that can’t be fixed is the eye socket shape. You can make your eyes more narrow but only by a few degrees. And I doubt that you’d surpass Orb’s eye area, his eye area is genetically good and no amount of surgery can compete with a naturally good eye area. What you cannot fix is : you can’t make your eyes as narrow as Orb.

Sparky said:
Octopusgun2 said:
The only thing that can’t be fixed is the eye socket shape. You can make your eyes more narrow but only by a few degrees. And I doubt that you’d surpass Orb’s eye area, his eye area is genetically good and no amount of surgery can compete with a naturally good eye area. What you cannot fix is : you can’t make your eyes as narrow as Orb.
I’m talking about overall, not just eye area.
Is the narrowness of my eyes in the morph realistic?
Yeah, could look even better if you get fat grafts to hide your upperlid to make your eyes more hodded.

Orb from lookism is a solid 8/10, he is what women want, he is isn't attractive enough to be a 9/10 (hollywood actors), he is your standard college jock.

Sparky said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah, could look even better if you get fat grafts to hide your upperlid to make your eyes more hodded.
Yeah fat grafts is what I had in mind.
Do you think I could ever surpass orb overall. I ask a lot but he’s the best looking incel I’ve seen so I feel if I looksmax and overtake him then I’ll have nothing more to worry about.
I think because my facial bones are still growing (I’m 18) my IPD could increase but I don’t know how to guarantee it.
Your eyes can become smaller and your eye socket can develop in a different way so there might hope for you that your eyes will not be as roundish or as big in the future. Also, if you look like the morph that’s been done on you in SH, it should be enough for you to get laid. And to be quite honest, I can’t say that you’d surpass Orb. I don’t wanna say « no » and crush your hopes and I don’t wanna just lie to you and bluepill you. You should wait until your bones are fully developed then you can ask me whether you can surpass by looksmaxxing or not.

CopingGymcel said:

just selfies?

Sparky said:
How many matches and where did you swipe?

I swiped in my home country and I don't want to give away too much info about myself, lol. Let's just say a lot of tall people live there. Almost 1k in one week. Not sure how much I swiped, but I used 2 boosts.

CopingGymcel said:
Yes. Just selfies of Orb.

so is the use no selfies and pictures with other people stuff just BS?

flowerful said:
so is the use no selfies and pictures with other people stuff just BS?

It depends how "friendly" you look I guess. If you're overly masc looking, you probably need a photo with some other people. And everyone would probably do better with a group photo anyway.

With Sparky, I didn't use group photos either.

Sparky said:
That works out at roughly 140 matches a day.

He mogs me by 2 points and gets 3 times as many matches as me per day. 

I’m happy to be getting matches myself obviously but when I see the difference looksmaxing by 2 points could make, you can see why I’m so zealous to looksmax.

When I talk about looksmaxing, don’t take it as I’m not trying to NT max because obviously I’ll try and make the most of the opportunities that are presented in front of me. It’s just I can see how much my quality of life will improve.

2 points is all the difference in the world.

While getting a lot of matches, he also got a lot of girls messaging him first, over 50 girls or something, LOL. Lots of waving and flirty gifs. Girls went crazy over him.

CopingGymcel said:
It depends how "friendly" you look I guess. If you're overly masc looking, you probably need a photo with some other people. And everyone would probably do better with a group photo anyway.

With Sparky, I didn't use group photos either.

2 points is all the difference in the world.

how many pics did you use

flowerful said:
how many pics did you use

For orb, I think 5 or 6. For Sparky, 4.

flowerful said:
but all selfies though?

Orb all selfies. Sparky, all selfies, but one guitar pic.

Sparky said:
What other PSLI users have you done experiments on?

Also what’s the update on my one?

I haven't swiped that much in Sweden, but you have no problem getting matches there (always says Tinder Gold 10+ when I open the app after not having swiped). They're not as hot as the Moscow ones of course.

Haven't done experiments with anyone else. I may do one with Zyros. 

9fqHX0N.jpg

One of your Swedish matches.

CopingGymcel said:
I haven't swiped that much in Sweden, but you have no problem getting matches there (always says Tinder Gold 10+ when I open the app after not having swiped). They're not as hot as the Moscow ones of course.

Haven't done experiments with anyone else. I may do one with Zyros. 

9fqHX0N.jpg

One of your Swedish matches.

Just do one in germany since he's from germany and be done with it.

Sparky said:
Fuarkk she’s hot.

What do you mean by “tinder gold 10+”

There will be girls who swipe on you before you can swipe on them. Now, when you start swiping at the start of the day after not having swiped for a while, you will match with a lot of girls who have already swiped right on you, but Tinder is made by Jews, so they will throw some of the girls who have already swiped on you way way back in the queue for you, so you have to swipe on a ton of girls to get to them. Tinder Gold let's you bypass that, so show you all of the girls who have already swiped on you and you get to swipe on them. When it shows "10+", that means that 10+ girls have already swiped right on you.

Damn didn't this guy claim to be incel before?

Sparky said:
Ah okay, makes sense. Roughly how many matches in total have I got throughout the entire experiment?

You do the math, lol. Plenty of matches.

Sparky said:
I know I got 47 from South Korea 

Don’t know how many I got from Russia in total but I know it was over 40

Don’t know about Sweden or Brazil

You got matches that came in later in both South Korea and Moscow, probably 20 extra for Moscow and 15 or so for South Korea.

You have 15 in Sweden atm, but I haven't swiped much.

Sparky said:
How many in Brazil?

I barely swiped on any girls, so 2.

vpIodgo.jpg

Ff8D4di.jpg

Those are them.

I think the experiment is done. You've got all the information you need now, time to put it to use.

Orb's midface isn't even that long.

Some of you are really grasping for straws on this guy.

Sparky said:
So around 200 matches total if I calculated correctly within a week. Orb gets 5x as many matches as a Chad.

I wonder how much better zyros (a Chadlite) would do, would be interesting. I’d say he would get around 500-700 in a week as the difference between a 6.5 and a 7 PSLI is huge.

But yeah this has given me some hope. I’ll need new pics for my tinder so I’ll PM you them when I take them so you can approve. Should I get tinder gold as well?

I actually think you'll do better than Zyros on Tinder.

Gold is always smart. More money to the Jews, but it's not that much more expensive and saves you a lot of time.