Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inreligiosity.

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
Being an atheist, agnostic only worsens his situation as incel. Being religious still you have an excellent cope, curiously my faith weakened due to the concept of hell (eternal suffering) when I had suicidal thoughts, imagine that I would suffer for infinite time only so it made me question, although being Catholic there are so many interpretations in one only church that can not even know what the hell would be like. But my point is: without a formal religion you are often thrown into depression, I miss you when I prayed with faith.

Do whatever you want OP. its okey if you cope with it.

I think being irreligious and being blackpilled go hand in hand.

God is the god of all copes. Also religion is stupid. You can't be blackpilled and stupid at the same time.
Also this.

It brings about a nihilistic state; a part of nihilism is the rejection of arbitrary beliefs.

Religion is similar to bluepill, it's make you think that everything is ok or at least not so bad.

Stupid things that work aren't stupid. Religion was usually more useful than not in the past, nowadays I'd say it's 50-50.

nowadays I'd say it's 50-50.

50/50?

JFL more like 1/100, it doesn't work at all, well if you're talking about christianity, if you are talking about Islam i'd say it depends on where you live:

Islamic Nation: 90/100

Westernized Islam: 75/100

Christianity does not do shit anymore, absolutely worthless as a religion, I would not even call it a religion anymore, its virtue signalling membership club.

Last edited:
Religion is serious. For incels though you’ll never be fully accepted by the crowd or the group.

To each their own, I can understand why though.

We're already in hell.

Between the illusory and reactive(in contrast to suffering which is proactive/makes itself known and always comes first) state of pleasure, the measurement of time and how it's appearance by nature can only ever be that of something to be lost or taken away, as well as the fact that if we go long enough without some sort of stimulation or distraction the lack of stimuli itself becomes a very severe form of suffering all it's own, I don't see how this couldn't be hell.

The only lingering fear I have remaining, at least regarding death, is the idea that somehow I might not remain dead, and I'd simply be reincarnated as someone else, or that I'd be forced to live my life again. Of course even if either of these were actually the case, there would be no continuity between me and the supposed "me" who would experience another life, it's no different than worrying about the pain which could befall another person. So it's not an idea that bothers me too much, just something I think about occasionally.

But I don't see how inceldom would be any worse for atheists, as like me, they also assert that when you're dead, it's over. You don't have to worry, strive, try, or dream when you're nonexistent. As far as I can tell, nonexistence is better than existence by every measure, as people with their lights permanently out don't have preferences. If you have no desires, no pain from which to escape, no needs constantly nagging to be satiated, and no preferences which you're attempting to satisfy, then by my standards that certainly constitutes true contentment.

The absence of a state of existence isn't something to fear, if anything it should be embraced.

Being an atheist, agnostic only worsens his situation as incel. Being religious still you have an excellent cope, curiously my faith weakened due to the concept of hell (eternal suffering) when I had suicidal thoughts, imagine that I would suffer for infinite time only so it made me question, although being Catholic there are so many interpretations in one only church that can not even know what the hell would be like. But my point is: without a formal religion you are often thrown into depression, I miss you when I prayed with faith.
Satanism is the best religion . Try it.

sorry to burst your bubble but atheists and ex muslims hate incels more anything

Just go to reddit and stop by at your compatriots :))

50/50?

JFL more like 1/100, it doesn't work at all, well if you're talking about christianity, if you are talking about Islam i'd say it depends on where you live:

Islamic Nation: 90/100

Westernized Islam: 75/100

Christianity does not do shit anymore, absolutely worthless as a religion, I would not even call it a religion anymore, its virtue signalling membership club.
cristianity lost all power after the french revolution boyos

I would like to believe in giant bearded guys that live in the clouds and can summon angels with the snap of two fingers but I'm not retarded enough.