Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Innocent” bitches

K

ksmk

Greycel
This fuckin bitch at my college acting all innocent and shit nerdy girl, I decided to add her on instagram cuz I just add everyone that’s following the college’s instagram. Next thing i see is the comments she leaves on the ltn and sub 5 guys.

her comments are roasting then making fun of them, for their face and height. Really pissed me off and blackpilled me even more knowing that even those women think like that. I swear there’s no reason not to hate foids.

Women are the root of all evil. Old news, our ancestors understood this but we somehow forgot.

Foids are retarded animals who shouldn't be taken seriously

This fuckin bitch at my college acting all innocent and shit nerdy girl, I decided to add her on instagram cuz I just add everyone that’s following the college’s instagram. Next thing i see is the comments she leaves on the ltn and sub 5 guys.

her comments are roasting then making fun of them, for their face and height. Really pissed me off and blackpilled me even more knowing that even those women think like that. I swear there’s no reason not to hate foids.
only beckies do this shit honestly. Shes prob angry she cant get with chad, you should expose her insta so we can harass her

Have you tried bleaching her face?

Innocent:
Bitch:
Pick one, lol
Bitches are never innocent. They almost always have tons of options no matter how ugly they themselves are.

Innocent:
Bitch:
Pick one, lol
Bitches are never innocent. They almost always have tons of options no matter how ugly they themselves are.
She acts innocent but she’s a bitch, and wannabe goth. Her instagram is so fuckin cringe she’s wearing a crop top showing her full stomach and she’s in an abandoned house.

She acts innocent but she’s a bitch, and wannabe goth. Her instagram is so fuckin cringe she’s wearing a crop top showing her full stomach and she’s in an abandoned house.
Worthless slut. I hate ones like that (which is practically all of them)

Bitch

Worthless slut. I hate ones like that (which is practically all of them)
There was one like that back in school. Her and her tyrone boyfriend were pieces of shit with all the sub5s and nice to the popular people, and the popular people are like they’re nice they’re good to everyone.

There was one like that back in school. Her and her tyrone boyfriend were pieces of shit with all the sub5s and nice to the popular people, and the popular people are like they’re nice they’re good to everyone.
Had a few like that in my school. Popular with everyone but the social rejects.