Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Innocent 14 year old child gives birth and hands out her mongrel baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-

Look at all the supportive comments after some whore shits out her baby and drops it at random people and runs away.

"The mother did not harm the baby. The mother is a child in desperate need of help.The woman who helped her is an angel. A happy ending for all. Let us support each other."​

"The poor girl probably actually gave birth on her own. She must have been a terrified mess. I can't even imagine. A good ending and I hope both mother and babe go on to have good lives."​

Women get plowed by entire football team, do anal, suck cock in bathrooms, stuff 9 inch dildos up their cunts and still want to be labeled innocent children with no responsibilities.
:feelswhat:

Look at all the supportive comments after some whore shits out her baby and drops it at random people and runs away.

This is the world we live in

disgusting that mongrel was euthanized. another violent criminal about to be raised and leech off tax payer dollar.s you whites are truly pathetic trash for importing niggers in and not sterilizing em and then killing off the good whites during WW2. pathetic and cucked race, inb4 Jews, even if all Jews disappeared, white liberal cucks would remain in power and keep the same cuckery going on.

This is the world we live in
It infuriates me to no end. Underage whores get promoted so much when they are anti racism, anti animal abuse, anti climate change, anti gun activists.
It's always something about how their voices matter, how young women are leading the way etc

But at the same time these whores are legally too retarded to consent to taking of age cock in their cunt. All while the European council helps 16 year old foids have their eco friendly startup.

I was about to mention this one, ngl.

Ragefuel when foids that young are getting fucked and producing children. Women never lose at the game of life while we go on our lifetime as virgins and never leaving a legacy behind.

These Woman , are Just satanic creatures

You Dont Bring Bastards Into this hell when your 14 Bitch. Kids These days Are completely done for.

But its a fucking Woman so everyone will praise Her regardless

You Dont Bring Bastards Into this hell when your 14 Bitch. Kids These days Are completely done for.

Women are celebrated for pooping out babies, when men are vilified if he gets a hundred girls pregnant and leaving them all deadbeat.

Even older women get defended. Some 25 year old left a baby by the countryroad whith close to 0 traffic in freezing cold and women still defended her in 50-70% of the comments. :feelswhat:

Just fucking disgusting

Even older women get defended. Some 25 year old left a baby by the countryroad whith close to 0 traffic in freezing cold and women still defended her in 50-70% of the comments. :feelswhat:

Just fucking disgusting
They Dont want to have responsibility for everything

Fucking retards.

Disgusting, shameful and dirty.

It infuriates me to no end. Underage whores get promoted so much when they are anti racism, anti animal abuse, anti climate change, anti gun activists.
It's always something about how their voices matter, how young women are leading the way etc

But at the same time these whores are legally too retarded to consent to taking of age cock in their cunt. All while the European council helps 16 year old foids have their eco friendly startup.
I was about to mention this one, ngl.

Ragefuel when foids that young are getting fucked and producing children. Women never lose at the game of life while we go on our lifetime as virgins and never leaving a legacy behind.

Disgusting, shameful and dirty.

guess who is the father. yes u r right its a bully thugmaxxed who bullies other kids. Now this bastard kid will grow up to continue his legacy.
They fuck at 11 12 .

The existence of Foids has tarred the Universe. Let the Universe be obliterated so as to get rid of the Foid Filth.

The existence of Foids has tarred the Universe. Let the Universe be obliterated so as to get rid of the Foid Filth.
does not work like this swaty.

Just imagine she could be having sex with someone that can guarantee her VS a little boy who run off.
Well she doesn't give a fuck about someone that can guarantee her of anything, she just wanted to get fucked, not very different lifestyle than stray cats and dogs, even worse than them.

Women get plowed by entire football team, do anal, suck cock in bathrooms, stuff 9 inch dildos up their cunts and still want to be labeled innocent children with no responsibilities.

I'll bet you that when she's older, she'll end up blaming literally everyone other than myself.

"I was pressured into it!"

"I was just trying to find myself!"

"It's the fault of my parents for not giving me proper sex ed!"

Foids are physically incapable of taking responsibility for their own actions, they always point fingers without acknowledging that they're the ones who made a mistake. She'll happily suck chad's cock behind the dumpster and engage in unprotected gangbangs during her youth, only to cry about it after realizing that shitty decisions have shitty consequences.

I'm telling you all - foids are getting worse.

Literal description of women. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This is so on point that it gets to be depressing because it is a reality that will never change. They praise sluttery, because their body is their "empowerment" over patriarchy, but them give their bodies away to the "species" (men) they so hate. Of course, they hate us, Chads don't fit their hate category as men as they are seem as gods by their defective, primitive, animalistic brains.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back