Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious InMemoriam wants more Emba soap opera drama from me. Does anyone else even care to see it?

InMemoriam wants more Emba soap opera drama from me. Does anyone else even care to see it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Team work makes the dream work. 11:11
★★★★★
I did promise you all such a while back but due to the severe drop off in interest I too lost interest in the subject. :feelshehe:

I also figured even if I post all of our PM’s back and forth to eachother the replies to said thread will just consist either of unproductive TL;DR nonsense or users exhibiting their severe lack of reading comprehension so… :society:

This poll is to find out what the majority of you want? :feelsUgh:

I come for the drama :feelsPop:

Free thee. I'm in dire need of some wisdom.

What can I say I'm a clean boy I sure do love me some soap

Just free him. Why is he banned anyway? He is like the "Father/Dean of the House" of Incels.is.

Bring him back to the forum

Yes this place has been boring, we need more juicy drama bloodsports :feelsPop:

yaaaas, spill the tea, kween

might be interesting, to see a side of emba i've never seen before.

i live for the drama :feelsaww:

Release it all! :feelsEhh:

Wait, why was Emba banned?

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on that faggot? What's the deal with him? I left the forum before he joined and came back when he was already banned.