Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inline-G is doing some pretty Epic Banmaxxing!

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
@Inline-g ban mogs pretty much everyone!

@Inline-g i miss you my nigga:cryfeels::cryfeels:

@Insomniac is the best banmaxxer tbh

Why is he banned all the time? Is it because of postmaxxing?

I don’t know who he is but that post count tells me he was someone important
The only Chad who ever came close to Chadyen's post count

Didn’t you talk with him on discord?
I had a one time convo with three different alts of his on discord yes. Based on how he describes it his life is extremely sad and i feel sorry for him. I wish i could have another real conversation with him in voice or something but now all communication channels he is on have been cut.

Its better to go out with a bang than to silently fade.out .

I had a one time convo with three different alts of his on discord yes. Based on how he describes it his life is extremely sad and i feel sorry for him. I wish i could have another real conversation with him in voice or something but now all communication channels he is on have been cut.
Brutal asf
Why don’t you pm?
Why he so special?
Its better to go out with a bang than to silently fade.out .
That’s true Nigga

Seems like he's gone for good now. So he won't be able to collect any more bans. Sad shit, man. Sad shit, indeed.

@ZkinnyG next

He dosen’t have a discord apperantly

why do you think that?
maybe cause he has no one to talk to. i doubt he doesnt have any discord accs active but its possible that he doesnt have a "main" one. when i talked to him the convo was scattered across three accounts so its possible he just creates random accs and abandons them when trolling.

maybe cause he has no one to talk to. i doubt he doesnt have any discord accs active but its possible that he doesnt have a "main" one. when i talked to him the convo was scattered across three accounts so its possible he just creates random accs and abandons them when trolling.
Yeah maybe that’s why.
he also told me the ban was a good time for him to ditch social media for good.

Did you PM him?

Low IQ postmaxxer

I met Inline-G at the Donkey Bar in Tijuana once. He was surprisingly dtf and VERY funny.