Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Inkwell trait: NPCs react when they see you by reassuring themselves they are not like you

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
For instance, if you are a Norwood sufferer they might reach for the crown of their fully-haired head. If you have childlike, schoolgirl wrists they might instinctively reach for one of their own, normal-sized wrists with their spare hand. Or if you have a weak chin then they might grasp at their own, non-recessed maxilla.

It happens all the time with me, walking past people on the street. They all just fucking react.

Im used to it, Its almost like theyre programmed to do that

They do that to disrespect us.
Which is why I don't give a fuck when normies show up dead on the news.
The hypocrisy is insane. Just yesterday a balding Norwood obese ltn kept staring me down while trying to block me by not moving the chair he's seated in. Piece of shit had barely any hair and looked like someone stripped his hair off right down the middle.

I mean one look at this guy and you know he's fucked yet he tried to disrespect me to climb the social ladder because he feels comfortable doing so to someone of similar Low SMV to him.

It's usually the Bluepilled aggressive ltn that will do this. Chad doesn't have time to play these shit mind games since he's too busy having fun , why would he waste time trying to do so.
I think some do but I also think a lot of the time it is their own insecurities.

For instance, if you are a Norwood sufferer they might reach for the crown of their fully-haired head. If you have childlike, schoolgirl wrists they might instinctively reach for one of their own, normal-sized wrists with their spare hand. Or if you have a weak chin then they might grasp at their own, non-recessed maxilla.

It happens all the time with me, walking past people on the street. They all just fucking react.
Yea this happens with couples. A lot of times they'll see you and they'll put their arms on each other's backs. if they're standing, they might start hugging or making out. Usually the foid initiates when this happens, but sometimes the male will do it.

Females need to let any subhuman betas around her that her holes are NOT for them. If the male does it, it's to let the beta males know that he has the foid and they don't.

They do that to disrespect us.
Which is why I don't give a fuck when normies show up dead on the news.
The hypocrisy is insane. Just yesterday a balding Norwood obese ltn kept staring me down while trying to block me by not moving the chair he's seated in. Piece of shit had barely any hair and looked like someone stripped his hair off right down the middle.

I mean one look at this guy and you know he's fucked yet he tried to disrespect me to climb the social ladder because he feels comfortable doing so to someone of similar Low SMV to him.

It's usually the Bluepilled aggressive ltn that will do this. Chad doesn't have time to play these shit mind games since he's too busy having fun , why would he waste time trying to do so.
Exactly right. What that guy does won't raise his value in any real way but he will waste time doing it. He will tell himself he is winning something but nothing in his own life will change.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back