Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Injecting T

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
Anybody here that have tried or though about injecting T?
Ive heard that its good for your energy levels which I need to increase cuz Im always tired
Also I gymcel a lot

all weebs should consider this

all weebs should consider this

based longtimeuserbutnooneknowabouthimcel
I knew him tbh

where u going to buy it the dark web? and plus injecting yourself sounds horrendous.

I dont dare doing it cause who knows what might happen, especially to my hair. But Ive known guys who have started using steroids and all of them have gotten more women, for some reason. Maybe its the muscles, or their general manlyness improve, I dont know but it works for many.

Anybody here that have tried or though about injecting T?
Ive heard that its good for your energy levels which I need to increase cuz Im always tired
Also I gymcel a lot
Had the same thoughts tbh. More gains + More energy + more alpha Sounds great tbh

Don't want to increase an insatiable sex drive. My T is fine and so is most of the forums T as most of us are under 30.

I've looked into this before. First off a disclaimer: if a cop finds you with it or if some rogue ancient roastie at the gym reports you on the suspicion of taking roids you can get slammed with major drug charges. Now if you're smart and just taking it at home on a decent cycle the chances of actually getting busted are pretty damn low but still it's possible. Anyways test gets turned into estrogen by aromatase so you need to invest in estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitors as well as the test you're injecting. Injecting test and these other drugs really throws off your natural hormone balance if you aren't doing it correctly so you have to be very careful with your cycles or you can end up crashing your natural test levels to sub-100 territory once you go off of it. It's a lot of work and the law makes getting roids hard and expensive too.

My body produce T :feelzez: