Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

inheritance

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
I couldn't find the answer online, and I wonder
where does an incels money go to after he dies of old age (alone) ?
and more so, is there some way to have it invested into a goal like waifubot dev ? (similar to the nobel prize guy)

on the one hand you want to have fuck you money with lots of margin/tolerance for shit hits the wall scenarios
one the other you don't want it to go to normies and foids when your time is up
so you need to somehow balance your copes vs being frugal

Slave title + Slave character in avi + Slave character as the nickname + focusing about wealth and perpetuation of all problems incels have, which is Slave.

Why do you pests keep entering this forum? You can't get women because you're weak.

Most likely your (extended) family. You could also state in your will that you made with a lawyer that you want it to go to a charity.

Most likely your (extended) family. You could also state in your will that you made with a lawyer that you want it to go to a charity.
I don't want it to go to a fucking charity !
damn GrAYcel POS

You can pay someone to make you a luxury grave stone, casket and clothes after you die. That way, your money won't go to people who don't deserve it.

It varies by jurisdiction but it basically goes to the government if you have no will and no family.

If you want your money to go to some sort of waifubot project you will need a will, an executor, and a substantial estate.

I couldn't find the answer online, and I wonder
where does an incels money go to after he dies of old age (alone) ?
and more so, is there some way to have it invested into a goal like waifubot dev ? (similar to the nobel prize guy)

on the one hand you want to have fuck you money with lots of margin/tolerance for shit hits the wall scenarios
one the other you don't want it to go to normies and foids when your time is up
so you need to somehow balance your copes vs being frugal

i've set mine up to go to some charities and shit when i rope. cucked but i have no friends or family i want to get money.