Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inherent Human Life Value

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
I often question myself whats the value of human life ?

Arent we just bipedal primates with no exact value ? Even if we did dominate nature to our own bidding, what did really change ? Humans (by now) cant ascend nature and are per se valuable as a rat or a plant.

What are your opinions on the subject ?

Man sets his own value. And value of female is how she is usefull for her man, or for all men

As much as I feel for other humans, I came to realize, being atheist and materialistic, that life has no inherent value.

Your only value is how much you can contribute to the tribe.

There is only inherent negative value in human life.

Only Chad's seed has value.

We have no value because we have stopped our race from advancing.

It depends.
As parts, such as livers and kidneys and hearts and various other stuff, quite a bit.
As a whole being not so much. Anywhere from 10 cents an hour to $1000s+ an hour.

This is why you have to create your own value.

There's value in pretending humans have value as a political leader. But a lot of people are valueless.

Some humans have value for what they do.
Very small amount of humans have value for what they are. A lot of humans are not valueless but expendable.
And then there's people that bring no value but actively make the world worse. I feel like they're a majority

Humanity is arrogant. We’re no different than parasites.