Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★

HAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAhaHAHAHAAHAHA

FUCK

YOU CAN'T PAY ME $1000 TO FUCK THIS FAT BITCH

NOT EVEN $10K OR $100K

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

But for real, I've only ever seen two counterexamples to the fact that IT women are all fucking whales.

Last edited:
they both ugly subhumans

Lots of meat on that one

they both ugly subhumans
I bet that thing on the left needs a minimum 9 inch dick because of all of that fat. Jesus Christ.

At least there's some hope for fat ethnicels, if they want a fat wife.

I bet that thing on the left needs a minimum 9 inch dick because of all of that fat. Jesus Christ.

At least there's some hope for fat ethnicels, if they want a fat wife.
fat wife isnt ascension its more like decrease

they both ugly subhumans

Also, browsing reddit:

7CB63FC1 F691 4C00 96D8 E11B367D8B87

C3985B12 B67D 4D92 A6B6 274864AA466E

I’ve said it before but the “people” (subhumans) who frequent incel tears are just obese leftists, trannies, gays, and coping incels-in-denial. Normal well adjusted people don’t bully a community of depressed virgins, and cherry pick obvious edgelord bait to showcase while ignoring the scientific, well researched stuff that can’t actually be disputed easily.
6D060350 7762 459E B728 673626A6CBF4

4EFB77FD 42E5 4ECA 902E 330A4B04BDAA

Last edited:
Her looksmatch is still alive because the rope broke the last time he tried.

Both are so so fat and not fit. Disgusting.

IncelTears women = extreme hate boners for most men because they’ve been rejected for long term relationships time and time again and only can get pumped and dumped by brad-lites at best. They need an outlet for their man bashing since they think “all men are shit” since none of them want to commit to their ugly and or fat ass. Basically entitlement + the closest you can get to being a femcel = inceltears girls.

Both being deformed, art hoes or both tho
Naw, the two I saw were either normal looking or above average looking. I forgot, but they looked like regular ass women. They weren't fat or anything, unlike the supposed majority I'm assuming.

Naw, the two I saw were either normal looking or above average looking. I forgot, but they looked like regular ass women. They weren't fat or anything, unlike the supposed majority I'm assuming.
Tbh udk tho

They could be anglefrauding or photoshopfrauding so dont take a chance tbhngl

I, a straight man, would rather stay incel than fuck that woman.

Why are fat people such assholes? Skinny women are nicer than fat ones.

fucking fat cunts

Are you volcel if you turn down sex with them?

Thats good, I'm happy whores like this staying away and not threatening my incel status

Jfl this what soymales mean when they say they have a cute gf. They are actually proud of dating this creaturas, they are si fucking desperate. I would cut my dick before touchibg that whale

Thats alot of fat...

Laugh5

the memes continue to just write themselves

WTF are those arms. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
WTF are those arms. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They're bigger than mine when I was gymmaxxing. Holy fucking shit. I always feel unhealthy after eating a couple snacks after my classes but then I look at people like this who probably eat minimum four to five burgers a day with a one liter soda.

look up reddit meetups, you'll just find pure kekfuel.

Fat whore ended up fat-fingering many keys before even remotely stringing that sentence together.

Would turn me down.

I'd rather fuck that tree.