Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Infuriating

stunDripper

stunDripper

Recruit
★★
There’s this guy I met in first year of uni. His girlfriend is essentially the perfect white foid, flawless wavy blonde hair and blue eyes, slim figure, lively personality, academically successful and even plays the same games as him. He pretty much locked in the perfect prize early in his first year. It’s infuriating to know that now going into 4th year of uni, no matter what I do or how hard I work or even succeed,I’ll never be able to experience the bliss of having someone like from pretty much the start of uni life. I’ll have to work on my thesis and will have even less time to socialize and meet anyone, let alone someone on this level.

There’s this guy I met in first year of uni. His girlfriend is essentially the perfect white foid, flawless wavy blonde hair and blue eyes, slim figure, lively personality, academically successful and even plays the same games as him. He pretty much locked in the perfect prize early in his first year. It’s infuriating to know that now going into 4th year of uni, no matter what I do or how hard I work or even succeed,I’ll never be able to experience the bliss of having someone like from pretty much the start of uni life. I’ll have to work on my thesis and will have even less time to socialize and meet anyone, let alone someone on this level.
OVER. Suifuel for unicels :fuk:

She probably be blown out by the time she got with him... the hot bitches have had many dicks in their lifetime...