Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Infuriated by foid worship in Polish catholicism

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
Mary's role in the Bible was minor one, despite being Jesus' mother.
Little attention was focused on her during the course New Testament, everything revolved around Christs teaching and His sacrifice on the cross.
However, Polish cuckolics go all: St. Virgin Mary this, St. Virgin Mary that" almost completely forgetting about the most important person, Jesus Christ, The Son of a Man, The Son Of God.
What's the funniest or maybe the most enraging are multiple roadisde shrines devoted to our religion, Virgin Mary is surrounded sometimes even by thick fucking brick walls and glass, She has her own roof and Jesus is rusting on top of it, like nothing happens, His cross is just a decoration.
Who died on the Cross to salvage your sorry asses, polnische cuckolics? CHRIST, not her.
Matka boska czestochowska en 6421910
Kap1
Kap2
Kap3

Meanwhile muslims worshipped chaddam muhammad every damn day along with the heaven foids.

catholicels are stupid along with that whole religion :feelskek:

Ok GrAYcel
Ok, mutt
Meanwhile muslims worshipped chaddam muhammad every damn day along with the heaven foids.
I wonder if they were so devoted without virgins waiting in afterlife.
Catholicels are wrong now, but they were pretty close to understanding the Bible correctly and pissing off Jews big time, until the religion got ruined by (((infiltrators))) and "modernity". Christianity is ok and I'm sticking to it to the very end. If anyone has problem with, they can choke on my boxing gloves.

Peace, niggers.

This. Catholicism doesn’t stictly follow the Bible. They have too much man made religion ingrained in it.

This. Catholicism doesn’t stictly follow the Bible. They have too much man made religion ingrained in it.
yes. they also rejected societies advances long ago and killed people in inhumane ways

also my uncle went to one of their..... gatherings some white hillybilly guy came out with a banjo and everyone was jumping around in circles and shit absolute shitshow worse then the 70 year old black grandmas they did have good candy in their purses though and will give you a piece if you ask nicely :feelshmm: