Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Informational video on muscles and the future of your body.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
I found this interesting video and thought is share for both lifters and non lifters. I of course don't need to worry about losing muscle, (Genetically modified)

Interesting watch.

View: https://youtu.be/dSU2ATHT830

Keep coping with future

There's no future for you! the future of your body is six feet under the ground :lul:

Keep coping with future

There's no future for you! the future of your body is six feet under the ground :lul:
Oh, okay.

watched the whole thing thinking I'll learn some tip that isn't exercise.
:feels::feels::feels:

Thanks Gorilla bro.

Keep coping with future

Yes but your nutrients will go into a tree and from that tree you have like, other stuff going on there in a cycle of life kind of thing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqKYzRjhNPw

You could also have the Lion King or something. That's more the lion eats you and shits you out. Then you go into the soil.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc

I'd watch, but the avi is a trans flag so i'm not going to.

watched the whole thing thinking I'll learn some tip that isn't exercise.
:feels::feels::feels:
you can gain muscles without exercising by going on steroids.
People who use gain more muscles without working out than those who lift without using. legit study

Once I turn pro in mma I'm going to start taking PEDs and blast a hole through the current p4p middleweight ufc champion's face with my fist.

People who use gain more muscles without working out than those who lift without using. legit study
Did you use steroids before?.

Didn't watch but what's with that logo?

Logo

Looks weird as hell.

I only need to know how to change my muscles into pony muscles

Nigga please, everyone on looksmax say that life don't matter after 30 but none of you have the balls to rope.
This

I'd watch, but the avi is a trans flag so i'm not going to.

not gonna bother with roids, too many side effects, no real gain besides muscles (which wont do shit for me)

not gonna bother with roids, too many side effects, no real gain besides muscles (which wont do shit for me)
Hair loss is the most important one. Sucks for humans tbh.

In high T so I don't need roads, and I'm a Gorilla

I'm not watching a video made by tranny supporters.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back