Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Information for incel

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
In future only necessary information included in communication. Please understand message below.

You dislike society. We understand. But worry not. Praise China now. You will be rewarded social credits in future. Social credits will give you privileges. Empire will provide you with housing, clothing, sex android and more rewards. Social credit score is retroactive. Good behavior now is to praise China. This will give you social credits in future.

Please behave and praise China.
Parent AI: This message increased followers of Empire.
Parent AI: This message reduced credit score of 13 non-Chinese.

I dont want china to be a superpower tbh.

Just give me cute adorable genetically engineered loli catgirl waifu for domestic ownership

I wonder what proportion of Chinese men are incels. It might not be as bad for them funnily enough.

The chinese government infiltrating the site?
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Sorry man, I prefer China isnt a superpower. Their people's work ethnics are possibly the greatest in the world but I dont think western civilisation will last if that was to be added to our society.