Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Information about the de Geso revealed

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
As I chatted to the de Geso he revealed this to me, brutal sissy fag pill

Attachments

• IMG_20200529_150501.jpg
    IMG_20200529_150501.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 445
Well this is really unsettling

Well this is really unsettling
Yes i agree, unfortunately offtopic is ruined so not many people will see it, I should have posted on inceldom discussion maybe

Needa see his face

His faggotry was getting more and more brazen right up until the point he got banned.

Glad he got banned

Elab?

People did worse shit wgen drunk and stoned.

So what, he's fucking bi. He still wants girls and only gets guys. Still incel in my books. This is like saying someone who has a big thing for Asians that they should be glad they got Indians, well fuck no, if I wanted only Indians I would go only for Indians.

Also, plenty of fakelords go and "become" LGBT out of desperation. They tarnish actual LGBT people who ought to be our allies, but ofc LGBT people have mostly the same mindset as normies with the incel = violent bigot bs.

So what, he's fucking bi. He still wants girls and only gets guys. Still incel in my books. This is like saying someone who has a big thing for Asians that they should be glad they got Indians, well fuck no, if I wanted only Indians I would go only for Indians.

Also, plenty of fakelords go and "become" LGBT out of desperation. They tarnish actual LGBT people who ought to be our allies, but ofc LGBT people have mostly the same mindset as normies with the incel = violent bigot bs.
Yea but it was just confirming the suspensions that he was a fag, he's the sissy fag frame incel

I don't get this. Just draw a female and call it a male bro. Sort of pisses me off ngl. I thought anime was free from tranny shit.

Cross dressing is huge in anime cartoons and also Japanese sex toy shops you have no idea. When browsing for heterosexual products, like onaholes or anime pillows, on a Japanese website I came across.
"crotchless female swimsuit for male cross dressers", leg stockings, sailor schoolgirl outfits seifuku, wigs and vibrating animal tail buttplugs being unapologetically marketed to Japanese males
I'm all for freedom of speech and "live and let live" but damn.

Mods at incels.co publically stated that posters like De Geso and Futanari were bringing the forum into disrepute.

Sure wikipedia has an article where there are recognised forms of heterosexual cross-dressing- but the tl-dr version is basically males developing weird sexual fetishes due to loneliness.
If you had a hot chick in your life she'd be the one wearing the seifku, swimsuit and blue anime wig for you.

Last edited:
but the tl-dr version is basically males developing weird sexual fetishes due to loneliness.
Damn that's just sad. It is understandable why anime would be vulnerable to this shit and mix it with LGBT acceptance and stuff it just puts fuel on fire.

Damn that's just sad. It is understandable why anime would be vulnerable to this shit and mix it with LGBT acceptance and stuff it just puts fuel on fire.
Anime is honestly as dangerous as any other fandom or counter culture. LGBT is still counter culture despite wide spread acceptance and when you mix two like things you intensify the power of the output, that's just math. So yeah take a weirdo and make them different in another way they may go bazonkers.

Why do you guys care so much about this Pedo? Geez...

Don't ever bring that soy loving volcel back here again

Images 17

@Grothendieck come and see this :lul: :lul:
Images 2

C83

I don't exactly get it dangerous in what sense?
Fandoms and counter culture rot your mind by giving you a sense of purpose and belonging which makes you egotistic.
Don't lie to yourself by becoming these people. You are not better just because other lowlifes back you up.
Your new self expression doesn't make you popular, normal, cool, or hot.

Well Japan doesn't need LGB+ rights as Japan never had any religions to persecute or make illegal same sex partnerships or effeminate lifestyles. According to wikipedia there was a brief 8 year period of Japan adopting a localised version of the Napoleonic Penal Code in 1872 to 1880 but was soon scrapped not long afterwards.

Japanese cross dressing culture goes wayyyyyyy back- before it was associated with LGB+ in the west. The Japanese had male Gheishas called Taikomochi (drum bearers) who were basically cross dressing jesters and storytellers in the 17th century.
I'm became aware of this watching Zatōichi (2003) starring live action actor and comedian "Beat" Takeshi.

Last edited:
If you're legit upset I guess he went too young.
Still, I will never get over how if I managed to get laid at 11 people would be cheering me on even if it was with a girl ten years older than me, but the reverse is abominable. You can only ever have sex with people your age, especially when under the Age of Consent. Why this is allowed is beyond me, kids shouldn't be doing that until they gain some responsibility and shit but y'know hoe the world is.

We're all weirdos tbh But this shit is too disturbing

Fandoms and counter culture rot your mind by giving you a sense of purpose and belonging which makes you egotistic.
Don't lie to yourself by becoming these people. You are not better just because other lowlifes back you up.
Your new self expression doesn't make you popular, normal, cool, or hot.
Ahh I understand. You have a good point. Yeah you are right there is obviously nothing cool in being a weeb and I don't participate in anime communities tbh but watching anime is a good cope ngl.

Ahh I understand. You have a good point. Yeah you are right there is obviously nothing cool in being a weeb and I don't participate in anime communities tbh but watching anime is a good cope ngl.
Weebs are honestly the least offensive though because of anime's popularity. Old school things like music and dress cultures (hipster, goth, emo, rocker, zoomer-boomer etc.) are being drowned out by modern Zoomer groups, mostly gaming and music, as well as millenial-era groups like furries, bronies, cartoonfags, etc.
And then you have people like us who turn their politics into identities, such as alt-left and alt-right, LGBT people expanding their numbers, letters, and genders out to the horizon, and people of colour creating subgroups upon subgroups such as gay black people who are also Muslim etc.

Think about it.

>Incels are seen as choosing
>LGBT people are accused of choosing

>Actually there are fakecels
> Also there are fake LGBT people

>Real incels are born not made or chosen
>Same for LGBT

Problem is that they are accepting and we are not.

If you're legit upset I guess he went too young.
Still, I will never get over how if I managed to get laid at 11 people would be cheering me on even if it was with a girl ten years older than me, but the reverse is abominable. You can only ever have sex with people your age, especially when under the Age of Consent. Why this is allowed is beyond me, kids shouldn't be doing that until they gain some responsibility and shit but y'know hoe the world is.
10 year younger than me would be 17 which is a acceptable age. I also don't care if a 15 year old slut gets raped, since she's asking for it. But 11 is way too young.

Think about it.

>Incels are seen as choosing
>LGBT people are accused of choosing

>Actually there are fakecels
> Also there are fake LGBT people

>Real incels are born not made or chosen
>Same for LGBT

Problem is that they are accepting and we are not.

Your entire argument was made null and void when you said: "we should be allies with the LGBT"

Someone please ban this fool