Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Infographic: An exhaustive list of the continents in which white men do WORSE than ethnic men in dating.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
ZOG5qiSti9MIq0oLZE1ebCDNELVMDKiZGzXnc4Ixvrc.jpg

My white privilege broken

Yep, it's good to be white. I won't argue with that. The biggest thing we have to deal with is the other races being mad at us all the time, oh and the dreaded white-guilt.

But even for whitey life still sucks. Soon we'll get to spend eternity on equal terms dead.

But i can't see anything on it that's odd

kek
i did expect this tho

if I wasn't white I could blame other people for my shitty life and play the victim card.

White incels, I am not BLAMING you. I am just saying that you have higher SMV. That is fact. You like facts, right?

Very high IQ. but you yourself are a slayer faceandBBC

JFL at FAKEandLMS crying about 'dyscrymynation' despite not even being an incel, right alongside KilluminoidADL and Tellem-Teehee.

faceandlms-jpg.54815

JFL at FAKEandLMS crying about 'dyscrymynation' despite not even being an incel, right alongside KilluminoidADL and Tellem-Teehee.

faceandlms-jpg.54815
She's not a Stacy so he's incel!

just oceanmaxx boyo