Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel inflation,hiring freezes fucking my money maxx

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
All the good tech companies freezing hiring almost completely. Utterly fucking me over. in 2021 I wasn't ready to pass their interview bullshit, now that I can, a lot of em have shutdown hiring. Gonna have to wait till next year or even 2024 now to salary Maxx. Fuck this shitty Jew bog pump it dump it economy! FUCK INFLATION, Fuck china FUCK SUPPLY CHAIN FUCK U!

Brutal careermaxxing pill.

Ya I read financials of companies everyday including the tech companies. And they have to reduce costs. So hiring freeze and probable mega layoffs coming.

One bright spot for guys wanting to get in. They have a lot of insanely overpaid people.. so say they can fire some guy who is making $600k and replace him with a guy making $300k, that adds up fast.

i know someone who just got hired at jewgle

i know someone who just got hired at jewgle
lucky mogger that guy is. I was interviewing for 3 companies and then those 3 all got hit by hiring freezes jfl @ me.

Ya I read financials of companies everyday including the tech companies. And they have to reduce costs. So hiring freeze and probable mega layoffs coming.

One bright spot for guys wanting to get in. They have a lot of insanely overpaid people.. so say they can fire some guy who is making $600k and replace him with a guy making $300k, that adds up fast.
true, it will be interesting to see how stuff changes

lucky mogger that guy is. I was interviewing for 3 companies and then those 3 all got hit by hiring freezes jfl @ me.
i think job interviews are like foids. you just have to spray and pray and hope its not over for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back