Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Infinity is fucking with my head.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Its so hard to conceive its driving me to insanity

landwhales have infinite smv

I can't imagine the afterlife and I wouldn't want it. Living for an eternity over and over and over and over again? And continuing forever?

It's infinitely over for us

c
I can't imagine the afterlife and I wouldn't want it. Living for an eternity over and over and over and over again? And continuing forever?
i cope thinking ill go to anime like world tbh i wouldnt mind living there over and over

Oh it's driving me crazy i'm writing equations trying to solve them but the conceptions are just beyond mind boggling
If you can't remember, what does it matter?
Maybe you've already done this infinite times.

Woudn't it still be a countable infinity cause other universes are still in space time so they are still countable infinites

After your death, you will be in the same status like before your birth.

After your death, you will be in the same status like before your birth.

Agreed but that's not the argument the argument is if the universe is countable infinite than it is inevitable you will get copies of yourself

If you can't remember, what does it matter?
Maybe you've already done this infinite times.
Our lives in a deterministic universe stuck in a time loop? Not even roping can save us

Our lives in a deterministic universe stuck in a time loop? Not even roping can save us

True but the bright side their are infinite slayers of you out their

Infinity is incomprehensible to many, this is common; on related theories, not merely in a metaphorical and poetic sense but also ontological, the Eternal Return is the most intriguing and appreciable; furthermore, Nietzsche's own perspectivism "kills" any form of classical metaphysics such as Platonic, which some critical philosophers regard as "dogmatic"; But to this topic Nietzsche prefers to criticize Plato not for the sake of true or false, for they are submerged and not given at all, but for valuation issues, such as ethics and the ways of apprehending life.

A universe out of nothing is similarly incomprehensible. That's why man can only construct a god in his image.

A universe out of nothing is similarly incomprehensible. That's why man can only construct a god in his image.

I would say god exists though but god solves the infinite god contigent sure you still get a infinity but it is at least countable it logical
Infinity is incomprehensible to many, this is common; on related theories, not merely in a metaphorical and poetic sense but also ontological, the Eternal Return is the most intriguing and appreciable; furthermore, Nietzsche's own perspectivism "kills" any form of classical metaphysics such as Platonic, which some critical philosophers regard as "dogmatic"; But to this topic Nietzsche prefers to criticize Plato not for the sake of true or false, for they are submerged and not given at all, but for valuation issues, such as ethics and the ways of apprehending life.

Yes it's driving me to infinity kantor god must be a mad genious ngl

Last edited:
stop thinking about it. its impossible to grasp

To infinity and beyond

There is no infinity

Infinity = lim(1/x) when x -> 0

There is no infinity

Their has to be tbh their probably isn't an absolute infinity for this universe atleast but their is a countable amount to take away from that countable amount would still give you a countable infinite forms

Infinity is the concept of almost anything constantly expanding without end. Honestly maybe we're stuck on this planet as a form of Hell forever.

What if feelings of being tired and bored, and scared of infinity, are just of mortal creature in temporary form, limited by time and space. But whatever it is, here and now most important thing to have is cute adorable loli waifu of culture

If you can count something, then it isn't infinity
Their has to be tbh their probably isn't an absolute infinity for this universe atleast but their is a countable amount to take away from that countable amount would still give you a countable infinite forms

If you can count something, then it isn't infinity

What I mean is imagine you have n squared and you kept going up to infinity it becomes it becomes a countable infinity cause we can conceptually logically follow that square numbers can go to infinity then add higher powers to it like cubed that infinity can become higher even though we can't conceive of it mathematically their are higher countable infinities even if we can't conceive it know add pie and eulers number to the mix and your mind starts to bend even more most likely cause these conceptions are made for higher dimensions and since we are trying a figure out a universe contrived of more than 4 dimensions it starts to bend the head cause you can only conceive from the inside its like trying to explain trains to a 7th century middle Easterner they can mathematically create models for it but without the conception of the outside it seems beyond miraclous

Just rope and it all ends, theres not such a thing as infinity

Infjtr worlds and infintr physics

there is no end, it really blows my mind

ngl I have never thought deeply about anything ever, thinking is quite uncomfortable