Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Infinite foid entitlement - 1st edition: Mental breakdown over bio. "YoU iNkeLs ArE nOt EnTiTLeD To ANyTHiNg —IT" but foids always get a pass for it.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★

Lmao imagine thinking 95% of males don't just swipe over pics out of the sheer necessity of saving time.

Another bitch that blames males for the problems her own gender creates via hypergamy.

Foids live their lives like everyone in the world owns them everything. They actually believe 100% that they're entitled to anything they desire. And often they will receive anything they desire. Just because the world is full of beta males and other foids.
Foids always defend each other when it comes to some low value male trying to expose their lies and tricks. Meanwhile beta men will betray their best friends, ruin careers and abandon everything they had just for a crumb of pussy.

Remember, this fucked system exists solely because of beta males. They were too weak to hold foids in their places and now everything has gone to shit. The funniest thing is, beta cucks aren't even getting anything from the whole ordeal. They're literally fucking slaves, pussy slaves. Chads will fuck women under any political/religious regime in the world, no matter the laws and rights. Chads just don't care. But betas are actively trying to push more and more gynocentric bullshit. And what will they get in return? Scraps of roasted meatflaps and betabuxxing.
Fuck normies. Fuck betas. Fuck Chads. And most importantly, fuck foids :feelsLSD:

Foids live their lives like everyone in the world owns them everything. They actually believe 100% that they're entitled to anything they desire. And often they will receive anything they desire. Just because the world is full of beta males and other foids.
Foids always defend each other when it comes to some low value male trying to expose their lies and tricks. Meanwhile beta men will betray their best friends, ruin careers and abandon everything they had just for a crumb of pussy.

Remember, this fucked system exists solely because of beta males. They were too weak to hold foids in their places and now everything has gone to shit. The funniest thing is, beta cucks aren't even getting anything from the whole ordeal. They're literally fucking slaves, pussy slaves. Chads will fuck women under any political/religious regime in the world, no matter the laws and rights. Chads just don't care. But betas are actively trying to push more and more gynocentric bullshit. And what will they get in return? Scraps of roasted meatflaps and betabuxxing.
Fuck normies. Fuck betas. Fuck Chads. And most importantly, fuck foids :feelsLSD:
This is some dangerously fucking based reply, holy fucking shit. Now THIS is a respectable graycel.

This is some dangerously fucking based reply, holy fucking shit. Now THIS is a respectable graycel.
My hatred towards foids and the gynocentric system rises every single day. And my country is so cucked that it's actually banning our national anti-feminist community and declaring it a terrorist organisation. Just think of it, you will be labelled as a terrorist for criticising women and gynocentric system. All what is left is to ldar. Good thing I'm parasitemaxxing, otherwise I'd probably go ER (In Roblox Minecraft Xbox).

My hatred towards foids and the gynocentric system rises every single day. And my country is so cucked that it's actually banning our national anti-feminist community and declaring it a terrorist organisation. Just think of it, you will be labelled as a terrorist for criticising women and gynocentric system. All what is left is to ldar. Good thing I'm parasitemaxxing, otherwise I'd probably go ER (In Roblox Minecraft Xbox).
Holy fuck, where are you from? That's going way too far, and then wahmen say they don't have/want privileges?!?!?!? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm totally believing that bullshit. Hope their days of infinite privileges are going to end soon with a massive global movement to ban and silence this feminism extremism already. So many people, not just us here are tired of this bullshit, but they always stay quiet and never do something. Couldn't work out anyway because even if they are against these femicunts and all, they are still against us.

Holy fuck, where are you from?
Russia. It's a total gynocentric shithole. Men basically have no value whatsoever and it's always about femoids and their children. There also was a thread about Russian incel getting forced psychiatric treatment because he was considered "antisocial". Here it is.

Russia. It's a total gynocentric shithole. Men basically have no value whatsoever and it's always about femoids and their children. There also was a thread about Russian incel getting forced psychiatric treatment because he was considered "antisocial". Here it is.
Good lord. I'll take myself as a refugee in some isolated island. What a god damn fucking joke of planet we live in. Wahmen have it harder than men, right? :feelsaww: They don't want/have privileges, right? :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
This fucking planet, dude, this fucking planet. I hope it ends soons. :society::society::society: