Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Infighting shouldn't be allowed

We can have arguments about topics, which is the purpose of a forum. There should not be censorship.

But members who deliberately incite infighting and persecute certain groups (weebs, whites) and users (following them around and bullying them) should be banned with no mercy.

Tbh I kinda like fakecels for being blackpilled at least

I don’t really see much fighting. Usually just the occasional fuck you or cope

We can have arguments about topics, which is the purpose of a forum. There should not be censorship.

But members who deliberately incite infighting and persecute certain groups (weebs, whites) and users (following them around and bullying them) should be banned with no mercy.
I agreed until the second part

Racist is a void neologysm abused by the J-hoos and their pawns in an attempt to silence those who oppose their lies and crimes.

Waiting for Bummer’s response

It’s cathartic to ironically call someone a nigger but if you get legit angry your a retard

No LMAO infighting is based and epicpilled. Just because I’m in the boat with you doesn’t mean I shouldn’t fight you if you are a dirty niggerfaggot retard. However at the end of the day I’ll still keep you in the boat and the boat moving.
Waiting for Bummer’s response
I might want to plow venomkores head in with a tire iron, BUT if anyone else from the outside (IT Antifa etc) want to fuck him over he is first protection priority.

No LMAO infighting is based and epicpilled. Just because I’m in the boat with you doesn’t mean I shouldn’t fight you if you are a dirty niggerfaggot retard. However at the end of the day I’ll still keep you in the boat and the boat moving.

I might want to plow venomkores head in with a tire iron, BUT if anyone else from the outside (IT Antifa etc) want to fuck him over he is first protection priority.
Why do you want to plow my head in with a tire iron :cryfeels::feels:

first thing I ever agree with bummer.

I'll consider it as soon as the "whitecel is volcel" shit stops, and not a moment sooner.
Racist is a void neologysm abused by the J-hoos and their pawns in an attempt to silence those who oppose their lies and crimes.
Based.

As a whitecel, I don't think they should be banned for it, but if the type of people engaging in that persecution then turn around to complain about persecution or racism, I'll just be like: *shrug* :feelsPop:

People need a place to vent. This is our place to vent. If that means some of us say "nigger," and some of us say "whitecels out, reeee!", or whatever, then let us vent.

However at the end of the day I’ll still keep you in the boat and the boat moving.
Buddy, you're a w*ite twink, you'd be the guy everyone slaps around on the boat and throws out when he gets too loud. You're a weak faggot. Don't act like anything like it, you'd be the bitch in any boat.

Buddy, you're a w*ite twink, you'd be the guy everyone slaps around on the boat and throws out when he gets too loud. You're a weak faggot. Don't act like anything like it, you'd be the bitch in any boat.
Keep coping fagtron. You are 1/1000th of the man I am

Infighting is human nature. Humans are so retarded and full of themselves that they will never be able to unite as a single entity.

They will constantly find new ways to separate themselves based on trivial things such as skin color.

In the end, everyone here is no better than the foids who shit on us and commit lookism.

20200323 020413

I hate you and all. But I fucking lold bravo LMAO

Keep coping fagtron. You are 1/1000th of the man I am
LMAO do you want me to send you one of your own videos you to see how much of a man you are :lul:
My biceps are bigger than your whole body. You're not a man. You're a w*ite boy. and you know damn well you'd be my bitch in an irl situation. Don't deny it. It makes it obvious you're a lying puss
I hate you and all. But I fucking lold bravo LMAO
Thanks homie. It was an easy target

LMAO do you want me to send you one of your own videos you to see how much of a man you are :lul:
My biceps are bigger than your whole body. You're not a man. You're a w*ite boy. and you know damn well you'd be my bitch in an irl situation. Don't deny it. It makes it obvious you're a lying puss

Thanks homie. It was an easy target
Doesn’t matter my physical shape. Are you a brute? Oh wait yeah you are. You are some race mixed ottoman mongoloid rape baby who things brawn>everything else. I could beat you through sheer brainpower dumbass. “OOO MUH IM SO TOUGH” ok bro keep coping. I don’t even think you have the Iq to attack me without there being a 6 second delay in between brain-arm muscles communication

I could beat you through sheer brainpower
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HOLY FUCKING SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Why isn't your sheer brainpower protecting you from school bullies?

BTW, you are clearly very unintelligent. Like you're obviously very low IQ I hope you're not actually delusional. I was actually top 3 in my school. That's WITH bullying and missing like half my classes to avoid bullies. My SAT scores were in the 1400s.

Don't cope. IRL you would be my bitch. You'd do as I say or you would be slapped like a dog. Understood?

BTW, you are clearly very unintelligent. Like you're obviously very low IQ I hope you're not actually delusional. I was actually top 3 in my school. That's WITH bullying and missing like half my classes to avoid bullies. My SAT scores were in the 1400s.
“I’m smarter than you but equate character to physical mass and muscularity”-Ottoman rape baby mutt manic who got off on the wrong foot with his white parent. LMAO. your shitty Slavic shithole’s SAT’s are probably some goat piss on a piece of paper you fucking ape. Maybe you didnt even go to school and this “top 3 in the class” is a strange insane manic delusion...

“I’m smarter than you but equate character to physical mass and muscularity”-Ottoman rape baby mutt manic who got off on the wrong foot with his white parent. LMAO. your shitty Slavic shithole’s SAT’s are probably some goat piss on a piece of paper you fucking ape.
SATs are the same world wide, you inbred.

Are you tryna pretend you'd stand up to me irl? You don't even stand up to your bullies, how are you gonna stand up to me W*ite boy? I'm literally willing to kill you. And I would easily be able to because you are WEAK. You and I are standing infront of each other right now. How do you stop me from grabbing your neck and slamming you to the ground? You weak faggot.

Also, you will never know my race. You tryna pretend 10 different nationalities to insult you won't ever touch me. I'm unmockable. You're a forgotten w*ite

It’s cathartic to ironically call someone a nigger but if you get legit angry your a retard
yeah agreed. many incels here need anger manaent method. to get enrages over online arguements means they a calming technique.

I love how people are fighting in a thread about not fighting.

Are you tryna pretend you'd stand up to me irl? You don't even stand up to your bullies, how are you gonna stand up to me W*ite boy? I'm literally willing to kill you. And I would easily be able to because you are WEAK. You and I are standing infront of each other right now. How do you stop me from grabbing your neck and slamming you to the ground? You weak faggot.
I have been bullied but unlike you subhuman low Iq mongoloid Slav it was by groups not individuals. Regardless I’m not gonna do an online piss measuring contest because we can’t go through eachothers screens, but I’m already destroying you now anyway by living rent free in your empty head

Also, you will never know my race. You tryna pretend 10 different nationalities to insult you won't ever touch me. I'm unmockable. You're a forgotten w*ite
I can tell pretty well cuz I’m not a dumbass. “Muh 10 nationalities” no you’re all slav mongoloids that were either rape babies of mongols or ottomans, who were in turn rape babies of mongols. You are very mockable and it’s too easy fagtron.

I have been bullied but unlike you subhuman low Iq mongoloid Slav it was by groups not individuals. Regardless I’m not gonna do an online piss measuring contest because we can’t go through eachothers screens, but I’m already destroying you now anyway by living rent free in your empty head

I can tell pretty well cuz I’m not a dumbass. “Muh 10 nationalities” no you’re all slav mongoloids that were either rape babies of mongols or ottomans, who were in turn rape babies of mongols. You are very mockable and it’s too easy fagtron.
We don't have to go through each others screens. I've posted my arm and bicep here before. And I've seen you. So i know for a fact I'd dominate you. Don't deny it. You'd be my bitch irl if you saw me. You'd beg me not kill you. Be a man and stop coping

And once again literally none of those are true. Literally had to google what a mangoloid is. You can't mock me son. I'm a ghost. You're a subhuman devolution

We don't have to go through each others screens. I've posted my arm and bicep here before. And I've seen you. So i know for a fact I'd dominate you. Don't deny it. You'd be my bitch irl if you saw me. You'd beg me not kill you. Be a man and stop coping
Ok and dumbass? It doesn’t mean nothing son. I live rent free in ur empty primate head. You’d be MY bitch irl because I have an Iq of <30 unlike you.

And once again literally none of those are true. Literally had to google what a mangoloid is. You can't mock me son. I'm a ghost. You're a subhuman devolution
Another stupid quote said by you. Not the first time. Mongoloid are asiatic people’s (MONGOLoid), and considering you’re Slav you definitely are a mixed race of that. Especially if you are Southern European because you’d be raped by the ottomans who came from the Seljuk Turks who came from asiatic central Asians.

Ok and dumbass? It doesn’t mean nothing son. I live rent free in ur empty primate head. You’d be MY bitch irl because I have an Iq of <30 unlike you.

Another stupid quote said by you. Not the first time. Mongoloid are asiatic people’s (MONGOLoid), and considering you’re Slav you definitely are a mixed race of that. Especially if you are Southern European because you’d be raped by the ottomans who came from the Seljuk Turks who came from asiatic central Asians.
Why do you brag about iq when you're clearly very dumb? And I really don't mean to call you dumb as an insult, I think you're literally very very unintelligent. And most people here will attest to that. Accept your place as my inferior.

I'm not a slav or a turk tho. You're putting a lot of effort into insults that aren't even about me. You can't win this fight. Just like your race can't survive this century. It's over. Accept defeat. As long as I'm on the forum you'll be my bitch

Why do you brag about iq when you're clearly very dumb? And I really don't mean to call you dumb as an insult, I think you're literally very very unintelligent. And most people here will attest to that. Accept your place as my inferior.
No, most people will attest to you being a manic retard. If it was up to publicity/Public opinion (another LOW IQ tactic like physical strength piss measuring) I would have the upper hand easily.

I'm not a slav or a turk tho. You're putting a lot of effort into insults that aren't even about me. You can't win this fight. Just like your race can't survive this century. It's over. Accept defeat. As long as I'm on the forum you'll be my bitch
Slavs are asiatic, which means they are in the same family as mongols and Turks. Genghis khan raped ur shit and ruined ur bloodline. Hitler was right in calling you guys asiatic.

No, most people will attest to you being a manic retard. If it was up to publicity/Public opinion (another LOW IQ tactic like physical strength piss measuring) I would have the upper hand easily.

Slavs are asiatic, which means they are in the same family as mongols and Turks. Genghis khan raped ur shit and ruined ur bloodline. Hitler was right in calling you guys asiatic.
Buddy, literally everyone here thinks you're a sperge idiot. Not only are you a weak coping w*ite beta, but you're also extremely unintelligent with no comprehension abilities.

And that's cute but I'm not slav. You'll literally never know my race. You'll always be the weak American 3rd world retard grasping at straws

Buddy, literally everyone here thinks you're a sperge idiot. Not only are you a weak coping w*ite beta, but you're also extremely unintelligent with no comprehension abilities.
You’re a low Iq dumbass. People think I am higher IQ than you but that is irrelevant as public opinion tactics, especially on an incel forum full of outcasts, is retarded. “DURR DUH PEEPL TINK EYEM SMART DAT MEANS IT TRUUU”. Complete shield of innovation you have created for yourself. Nice going.
And that's cute but I'm not slav. You'll literally never know my race. You'll always be the weak American 3rd world retard grasping at straws
You are some level of Slavic/Eastern European (source: yourself). This means you are race mixed and thus asiatic. I’m not grasping at anything.

You’re a low Iq dumbass. People think I am higher IQ than you but that is irrelevant as public opinion tactics, especially on an incel forum full of outcasts, is retarded. “DURR DUH PEEPL TINK EYEM SMART DAT MEANS IT TRUUU”. Complete shield of innovation you have created for yourself. Nice going.

You are some level of Slavic/Eastern European (source: yourself). This means you are race mixed and thus asiatic. I’m not grasping at anything.
Again, you literally just have to look at your videos and arguments to see how low IQ you are. It's fucking hilarious. 3rd world americans are naturally delusional.

While I do agree that infighting shouldn't be a thing, it is sadly a natural part of any community. I have been apart of many communities and they all had some degree of infighting. That being said, we should work to stop it from happening.

Infighting is creative postmaxxing.

No, it’s cucked. Racism and lookism are innate traits of every human. There is a lots of studies that proves xenophobia to be genetical. However the modern world economy forces us to suppress this instinct.

Again, you literally just have to look at your videos and arguments to see how low IQ you are. It's fucking hilarious. 3rd world americans are naturally delusional.
JFL you are literally attacking every user it seems. What's wrong with you?
I attest to this.

JFL you are literally attacking every user it seems. What's wrong with you?
Look at his first post in this thread. I never start this race shit, I simply put coping w*ites in their place.

You're still a cuck and you're getting banned

Super high IQ. It's all a psyop.

tbh :feelsYall:
our enemies are foids/society

I don't like censorship, infighting brings discussion and that's the point of a forum

Based thread tbh
Unfortunately this one has been ruined by 2 niggers