Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Infested with couples

T

TheLonelyCastaway

Greycel
My school is infested with couples. Everywhere I look there's always at least 2 just hugging or kissing especially near the stairs and it makes me sick. I'm trying my hardest to get by yet I keep getting reminded of how worthless and insignificant I am and the one thing I'll never have. Schools need to do more to crack down on PDA. Apparently they don't wanna put the mental health of students first.

Over for you greycel , drop out

They should suspend all those faggots

Extremely brutal, my school was pretty strict on stuff like that although it still sometimes happened.
Jfl at sub8copers.

try to spot the incels instead. Believe me they exist. Couples showing off in Highschool was an annoyance for me too. Suggest to the principal that they should ban it.

School is a beyond brutal free for all.

I never went on valentine or picture day.

I used to wonder why shit like "Public Display of Affection" was banned at my schools. Now, as an adult, I see why. Shit gives me cancer seeing it at work. It needs to be enforced everywhere.

This is just the beginning. It's gonna get worse.