Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inferiority complex of shithole countries

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
It's always shithole countries like Phillipines or India which are obssesed with opionions of 'foreigners' ( aka white people or rarely high social status asians like koreans, japanese ) on them, their culture, their country, their women, food whatever

they are obsessed with it ( and such comment sections are one big circlejerk praising themselvs to feel better ), they want always to hear praise and when they hear what they didn't wanted to hear they start insulting such country, my own country i think used to be like them after commie curtain fell and still have such mentality but to lesser extent

@Lebensmüder
@your personality

flips just mad they got occupied 3x

brb spainish
brb usa
brb japan

Cancel Korea.
:feelsclown:

brutal reputation desperation pill

It's always shithole countries like Phillipines or India which are obssesed with opionions of 'foreigners' ( aka white people or rarely high social status asians like koreans, japanese ) on them, their culture, their country, their women, food whatever

they are obsessed with it ( and such comment sections are one big circlejerk praising themselvs to feel better ), they want always to hear praise and when they hear what they didn't wanted to hear they start insulting such country, my own country i think used to be like them after commie curtain fell and still have such mentality but to lesser extent
It is very impulsive and approval seeking behavior but unfortunately that just seems to be part of the culture of those countries and they don't see how it can make them seem like a joke to others or they pretend not to care.

Fk shithole countries. Why do they have to breed like rats.

I had no idea the Phillipines had 100 mil people. Damn I thought it was like 20 mil max

@Lebensmüder
@your personality

Absolute truth. In my country, people have such an inferiority complex that foreigners are literally getting rich by making videos commenting on food and cultural activities. Of course they pretend to like it here and the monkeys believe and idolize them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Absolute truth. In my country, people have such an inferiority complex that foreigners are literally getting rich by making videos commenting on food and cultural activities. Of course they pretend to like it here and the monkeys believe and idolize them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Same shit here:feelsclown:

Same shit here:feelsclown:
This Dutch bitch got rich just pretending to like our country and being beautiful. Meanwhile, the simps who enriched her earn a minimum wage and are employed in underemployment jobs. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• images - 2021-05-21T093721.914.jpeg
    images - 2021-05-21T093721.914.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 40
  • images - 2021-05-21T093731.618.jpeg
    images - 2021-05-21T093731.618.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 41
I had no idea the Phillipines had 100 mil people. Damn I thought it was like 20 mil max
they are also dirt fucking poor with high % of criminal activity
might be a good country to prostituemaxx if you dont mind getting stabbed

:yes::yes:
You described curryland. Fuckk it's so embarrassing every time YouTube recommends me such videos, I make sure to report the video.
I really hate my countrymen for being so stupid. Why are they so stupid? Stop being so stupid:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
This Dutch bitch got rich just pretending to like our country and being beautiful. Meanwhile, the simps who enriched her earn a minimum wage and are employed in underemployment jobs. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I just woke up and now my day is ruined

I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:feelsrope:

Last edited:
:yes::yes:
You described curryland. Fuckk it's so embarrassing every time YouTube recommends me such videos, I make sure to report the video.
I really hate my countrymen for being so stupid. Why are they so stupid? Stop being so stupid:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I just woke up and now my day is ruined

I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS I HATE CUCKS

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:feelsrope:
I think that every third world country is like that. We are basically bitches of the white man

what's her name ?

EDIT found her

Last edited: