Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inevitable

• Thread starter UnfortunatelyINCEL98
  • Start date
UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
SOMETHING is real sweet about Death...No Rewinding time no mending the open sores of being alone the rest of my life when my parents die and still having no gf/ no sex/ PEOPLE WILL throw you money if you have a pussy for NOTHING But if youre a MAN YOU are shit out of luck... EVEN WHEN NORMIES GIVE OUT OF CHARITY THEY EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN. It Hurts more and more everytime i think about it...IT hurts that PEOPLE will laugh IN YOUR FUCKING FACE when you are down. And expect you to be happy ALL the time for no reason BE CONFIDENT ALL for the sake of being approachable EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE FUCK ALL NOTHING STILL BE CONFIDENT /AT the same time they will leave you out of THINGS ON PURPOSE and say youre A loser Normies think shaming a MAN when there down is completely normal and fine...that its ok to bully someone call you out your name and disrespect you say you are beta....THEN they have the nerve to call you insane when you snap.. just remember NORMIES DONT CARE ABOUT SUFFERING UNLESS IT HAPPENS TO THEM.

death is our release

I go from desperately wanting death to being completely content in the space of hours or minutes