Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inevitable things are the biggest black-pills

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
I am 16 and fairly good looking yet I have zero social intelligence.. the worst thing black-pill teaches is that some things can't be changed.
My mom's brothers (all 5) all started balding when they were 20 years old and now they look sh*t.. their genes are all shit btw. My dad is around 65 and didn't even start balding remotely (we all know balding genes come from your mothers side).. he was a big chad in his young years.. framecel but stronger than 80% people you'd encounter.

I have 4 more years until it's really over.. I can see my future already. 20 is the age with biggest concentration of testosterone so I am really fucked. Good looks don't count for shit when you know you're going bald. I don't wanna be baldcel how can I cope with this??

You can't work your way around inevitable things.. you are all going to die. We're all going to encounter social situation we don't wanna be in. We're all going to encounter something we don't want and there is no blue-pill cope like 'make up for it by being more confident, smile more' no there isn't. Have this black-pill and know that you ain't shit

Minoxidil and finasteride may delay this process, just minox if you don't want finasteride side effect. This shall keep you from LDARing.