Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR inel trait: you get angry easily and react with actions

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
i get angry really easily for anything, my sister walked into my room while i was posting here and i threw my pencil sharpener at her

lotsa dents in my walls whenever i get mad and throw random shit at the the walls, it's drywall too so i can stab it with a knife which is a good way to get anger out.

i guess i get it from my dad, he smashed my phone with a hammer after i got a 90 on a test fucking lol

Your family are a bunch of cunts

i get angry really easily for anything, my sister walked into my room while i was posting here and i threw my pencil sharpener at her

lotsa dents in my walls whenever i get mad and throw random shit at the the walls, it's drywall too so i can stab it with a knife which is a good way to get anger out.

i guess i get it from my dad, he smashed my phone with a hammer after i got a 90 on a test fucking lol
Finally, one I can relate to.

I used to sperg out like that as a kid. Now I sperg online and yell at people in discord VC or random foids on like Omegle

i get annoyed really easily

Same here tbh

Anger is a high T trait

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back