Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Indracel title is foid worship

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
B78AC793 82EA 40AB A295 3C2CAB805530

Saying women are eugenicists suggests they advance humanity. It says they are good at selecting partners. I personally think it’s dysgenic, they choose stupid niggers and spics more often than high iq rice or curries. Even high iq whites often get treated as low SMV.

Last edited:
This is the thread he made recently.
What a retard. How will this make curries more attractive when subhuman currywhores still get to reproduce.

How will this make curries more attractive when subhuman currywhores still get to reproduce.
He's a cuck. Don't expect much forethought.

View attachment 869227

Saying women are eugenicists suggests they advance humanity. It says they are good at selecting partners. I personally think it’s dysgenic, they choose stupid niggers and epics more often than high iq rice or curries. Even high iq whites often get treated as low SMV.
They are eugenicists in terms of looks

View attachment 869227

Saying women are eugenicists suggests they advance humanity. It says they are good at selecting partners. I personally think it’s dysgenic, they choose stupid niggers and spics more often than high iq rice or curries. Even high iq whites often get treated as low SMV.
Eugenics is real.
This is the thread he made recently.
What a retard. How will this make curries more attractive when subhuman currywhores still get to reproduce.
eugenics is a thing but women are not eugenicist at all

too many simps here

Because you're using looks to simply improve looks. It creates this dynamic where women choosing the best genes comes from an occultic sense of something that "just is".

Isn't he a literal femdom cuck ?

Reminder that women fuck literal subhuman dogs. Women having sexual freedom is a new phenomenon, has never existed in the past and will doom humanity if allowed to continue

Because you're using looks to simply improve looks. It creates this dynamic where women choosing the best genes comes from an occultic sense of something that "just is".
Yes, if they don’t breed with ugly males the average looks of the population increases.

Yes, if they don’t breed with ugly males the average looks of the population increases.
Ugly in their eyes, that is. That is what I'm saying. Ever hear of fisherian runaway? Being taller doesn't always mean healthier.

Ugly in their eyes, that is. That is what I'm saying. Ever hear of fisherian runaway? Being taller doesn't always mean healthier.
Never said anything about health. Looks = life. Fisherian runaway would apply even if we did actual eugenics, as IQ comes at the cost of social skills usually.

Never said anything about health. Looks = life. Fisherian runaway would apply even if we did actual eugenics, as IQ comes at the cost of social skills usually.
cope high IQ can have good social skills especially around high IQ people

They can, but they usually don’t. Hence why it is a trend.
Nope its actually just that they are smarter than normal people but as IQ rises the average rises and that becomes the new normal where social skills are good.

View attachment 869227

@Indracel

It suggests they look for partners that will improve the gene pool, which is true.
No they look for partners which make their pussy wet which includes stupid thugmaxxed niggers.

Nope its actually just that they are smarter than normal people but as IQ rises the average rises and that becomes the new normal where social skills are good.
Rice is less social than whites, who are less social than blacks. Seems to match with the IQ trend to me.

No they look for partners which make their pussy wet which includes stupid thugmaxxed niggers.
Thugmaxxed niggers with good traits like broad shoulders and increased height.

Whatever makes their pussy wet is what men need to be like jfl. Foids view blacks as one of the least attractive races so even if some get wet to them most don't.

Sure they aren't chasing after 150 IQ curries but why does that even matter? We live in a complex civilization that sustains itself from men doing multiple types of work, not just white-collar professions that involve high intelligence. Society benefits more from people doing fridge repair work than some random 150 iq curry making an absurd physics theory that no one will ever read
That’s gynocentric.
Rice is less social than whites, who are less social than blacks. Seems to match with the IQ trend to me.
that doesn’t contradict what I said at all.
Thugmaxxed niggers with good traits like broad shoulders and increased height.
I’ve seen ugly niggers who are thugmaxxed get laid.

Primary humans measured their place in tribe by their size and dominance , not by iq.
They were always servant of the leader making things that would be useful for the tribe...
High IQ individuals imo were always seen more on the geek side

Primary humans measured their place in tribe by their size and dominance , not by iq.
They were always servant of the leader making things that would be useful for the tribe...
High IQ individuals imo were always seen more on the geek side
Primary? You mean primitive right?

Because then the men inherit the genes of good looking men. Europeans are tall, have colored eyes, have colored hair, and probably a host of other facial features that scientists will uncover soon because of sexual selection
Sexual selection was applied to white foids as well, just not to the same extent as white men. There was actually one period in time where sexual selection was only applied to white foids. If sexual selection is only applied to curry men and not currywhores, it's going to take an extremely long time for us to become less subhuman.

that doesn’t contradict what I said at all.
It’s an example it shows your claim of “everyone having higher iq being more social because it is the new normal” doesn’t add up.

It’s an example it shows your claim of “everyone having higher iq being more social because it is the new normal” doesn’t add up.
Wrong, because Asians are less social in the west because they have highest iq but study a lot so they don’t have time for socializing.

Furthermore correlation =/= causation.

Wrong, because Asians are less social in the west because they have highest iq but study a lot so they don’t have time for socializing.

Furthermore correlation =/= causation.
Asians are so shitty at socialization even in their own countries, hence the huge numbers of hikimori in Japan who don’t leave their houses, or in South Korea of destroyed birth rates.

And we are just speculating for fun, obviously our ideas for this aren’t backed up because probably aren’t any studies that even look into it.