Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indoor climber loses grip

She should've fallen and broken her neck instead

of course its a toilet

this shit is so retarded
If you are going to practice extreme sports, do one that kills you when you fall and not one that leaves you incapacitated.
I remember a guy losing his leg on this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/1efzoxt/indoor_climber_loses_grip/

Incel trait: you will never have a bone sticking out of your body, just because there is no one who you could invite for rock climbing, snow boarding, skate boarding, and other shitty social sports.

quintessential woman moment. I fell of my roof when I was a kid and didn't break any bones. this female falls off 10 feet onto a padded floor and breaks her arm

quintessential woman moment. I fell of my roof when I was a kid and didn't break any bones. this female falls off 10 feet onto a padded floor and breaks her arm
Really can be left up to stupid luck and how you fall I talked to a dude on xbox live several years ago who has a near brain dead father after falling off a roof he only survived because of it being winter and slowing down his blood loss.