Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Indonesia set to ban sex outside marriages

The seething of degenerate foids, cucks, and Chads angry at not being able to enable and take advantage of the hypergamy of such will be quite delicious; Indonesian sub 5s can hopefully be assured their nation's will not be as cucked as to Western degeneracy and foid privilege as the likes of fellow SEA nations Thailand/Laos! :feelsautistic:

I wonder if such policymaking might become more popular in the future, as hypergamy and foid standards skyrocket, the amount of disenfranchised sub 5 males increases, and the increasing deterioration of society goes on; the elites will surely not be pleased at such, and a lot will have to happen for it to even be possible with the state of modern cuckery and foid worship. :feelsclown:

What is the point of marriage?

How does this work, do you just report lil Timmy for not being a virgin? How do they verify this?

The seething of degenerate foids, cucks, and Chads angry at not being able to enable and take advantage of the hypergamy of such will be quite delicious; Indonesian sub 5s can hopefully be assured their nation's will not be as cucked as to Western degeneracy and foid privilege as the likes of fellow SEA nations Thailand/Laos! :feelsautistic:

I wonder if such policymaking might become more popular in the future, as hypergamy and foid standards skyrocket, the amount of disenfranchised sub 5 males increases, and the increasing deterioration of society goes on; the elites will surely not be pleased at such, and a lot will have to happen for it to even be possible with the state of modern cuckery and foid worship. :feelsclown:
Jfl that's not true.I bet my balls that if you are a rich americancel you can buy a wife from an indonesian empoverished father for a few bucks.
We should apply the law and ecuation of the blackpill:Money=sex Looks=sexual attraction

Jfl that's not true.I bet my balls that if you are a rich americancel you can buy a wife from an indonesian empoverished father for a few bucks.
We should apply the law and ecuation of the blackpill:Money=sex Looks=sexual attraction
I'm not saying it's perfect, but the law is better than with most countries. :feelsjuice:

This is purely done as a shield against JBW, Laos (an Atheist Communist country) did this years ago. The only reason why a Muslim Conservative country and an Atheist Communist one would agree on something is because of the same conclusion, namely White, Chinese, South Korean, and Japanese men entering and fucking up the market (no pun intended). SEA men now see that either they have to prevent their women from falling into the laps of East Asian and White men and all turning into Incelistans with low birth rates, or they'll take measures to prevent this future now.

I'm not a fan of this as I'm a foreign invader eyeing their toilets as the most beautiful in the world.

Indonesian toilets:

Screenshot 20221203 213554

Screenshot 20221203 213608

Western toilets:

Screenshot 20221203 213646

Screenshot 20221203 213653

Indonesian toilets are way more accessible too, an Incel in the West is a sex haver there. This is an additional shield as the Indonesian toilets require you to convert to Islam before you marry them, not so much with premarital sex. So it's basically ovER if you don't want to convert to Islam...

You have to convert to Islam first, adopt a Muslim name (like Abdul, or something), and do the Shahada in front of him. I'm Dutch and A LOT of JBW's marry Indonesians here, all of them have to pretend to be Muslims. Sure, Sub-5's can get Stacy's, but is converting to Islam worth it?

I stand by my Atheism.

You have to convert to Islam first, adopt a Muslim name (like Abdul, or something), and do the Shahada in front of him. I'm Dutch and A LOT of JBW's marry Indonesians here, all of them have to pretend to be Muslims. Sure, Sub-5's can get Stacy's, but is converting to Islam worth it?

I stand by my Atheism.
what about the hindus in bali or the 10.72% of the country that is Christian?

Based. Allahu Akbar.

That won't stop people from actually fornicating. Yes, there are snitches.

I stand by my Atheism.
And I stand by my question: It is all really worth it?

I'm not saying it's perfect, but the law is better than with most countries. :feelsjuice:
Of course it is.Incel laws for trucel countries.At least their politicians care a bit about thier hard working subhumans.