Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indonesia Considering Outlawing Pre-Marital Sex

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
http://time.com/5129860/indonesia-premarital-sex-ban-lgbt/

Inb4 IT girls who have been fucked by 12 different guys get triggered

Degeneracy MUST be abolished

ItheIthe said:

Thank Allah.

May the cucked west learn something from it.

Women would be willing to go to prison so spend a night with chad.

ItheIthe said:

Some American states STILL Have fornication laws on the books. Technically you are breaking the law, but it is not enforced.

like that will prevent the whores from having sex just lol

Only cuck's dont support sharia, based incels would be enforcing it right now if they had the power.

7339er said:
Only cuck's dont support sharia, based incels would be enforcing it right now if they had the power.

Only thing is I think Christians should be able to practice their "religion" too. But as an overarching idea, I support Sharia.

ItheIthe said:
Only thing is I think Christians should be able to practice their "religion" too. But as an overarching idea, I support Sharia.

Christians (and Jews) are allowed to practice their religion (as they are People of the Book). The tax they pay (Jizya) exempts them from having to participate in any wars/quarrels a Muslim country may have with another country, while keeping them and their rights protected. You don't have to pay the tax if you are ready to enlist in the Islamic army. 

Historically, the jizya tax has been understood in Islam as a fee for protection provided by the Muslim ruler to non-Muslims, for the exemption from military service for non-Muslims, for the permission to practice a non-Muslim faith with some communal autonomy in a Muslim state, and as material proof of the non-Muslims' submission to the Muslim state and its laws.

Jizya  is a per capita yearly tax historically levied by Islamic states on certain non-Muslim subjects—dhimmis—permanently residing in Muslim lands under Islamic law Muslim jurists required adult, free, sane males among the dhimma community to pay the jizya, while exempting womenchildreneldershandicapped, the ill, the insanemonkshermits, slaves, and musta'mins—non-Muslim foreigners who only temporarily reside in Muslim lands. Dhimmis who chose to join military service were exempted from payment, as were those who could not afford to pay.

satoshisacuck said:
ItheIthe said:
Thank Allah.

7339er said:
Christians (and Jews) are allowed to practice their religion (as they are People of the Book). The tax they pay (Jizya) exempts them from having to participate in any wars/quarrels a Muslim country may have with another country, while keeping them and their rights protected. You don't have to pay the tax if you are ready to enlist in the Islamic army. 

Not to mention the jizya is lower than the zakat we have to pay, so Christians and Jews have to spend less money than we do.

This will help Indonesia.

[quote="Sparrow']
This will help Indonesia.
[/quote]

hopefully

good fucking luck. how in gods name do they plan to enforce this? its the reason we e x i s t.
hope they like government dissolution

cyborgglory said:
good fucking luck. how in gods name do they plan to enforce this? its the reason we e x i s t.

This. I agree with it on paper but the execution is going to be insanely difficult. You cant be in every place at once and degens are going to find a way to do this in secret.

I've always liked Indonesia's way of dealing with whores.

flogging-3-735x400.jpg

cyborgglory said:
how in gods name do they plan to enforce this?

They publicly flog adulteresses.

cyborgglory said:
muslims are such savages
Westerners are regressive degenerates. Muslims are progressive and civilized. Just lol at thinking degeneracy is acceptable.
cyborgglory said:

Another low IQ post. What, we exist because of pre-marital sex? You're retarded, jfl. No wonder you're here, you're probably a mentalcel too aren't you? Just lol at you.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Another low IQ post. What, we exist because of pre-marital sex? You're retarded, jfl. No wonder you're here, you're probably a mentalcel too aren't you? Just lol at you.
Sex is the reason we're here, dumbass. It's like outlawing eating, except 100x harder. Jfl at thinking that backwards goat fuckers who haven't made a scientific discovery since the 600's are in any way civilized.

No music. No drinking.
You like them because you think it'll be easier to get pussy.

Outstanding, I hope the law passes and is enforced vigorously and mercilessly.

That said, islam is still a religion of cucks and mohammed is a silly goat fucking faggot.

isnt that place a muslim shithole anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back