Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indirect sign that you’re ugly: foids never, ever asking you about your relationship status?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Serious question

I know a few foids that are nice to me, but the subject of relationship status never comes up. I’m wondering if any of you guys here have noticed something similar.

I don't even talk with foids?

Serious question

I know a few foids that are nice to me, but the subject of relationship status never comes up. I’m wondering if any of you guys here have noticed something similar.

Yeah, now that I think about it, you're right.

... But they'll tell you about their "boyfriend" quick enough.

Foids don't even talk to me, kek.

One asked me. I talked to one out of hope of having a relationship. This was before I realized I was an incel, though. She did it just to fuck with me though. Asked me if I was a relationship, I said no, she said "oh, well I'm sure you will find a girl to treat you right one day!". That really hit me honestly. Why do females do shit like that.

True af. It's almost as if they know that I'm of subhuman quality for relationship, no matter how nice I am according to them

500lb black girls ask me if I'm single.

Really? I think it's the opposite. I remember one foid asking me if I've ever "had a girlfriend." I got offended by that. It seems to me they generally don't ask attractive people.
500lb black girls ask me if I'm single.
BrAg. Just kidding.

Serious question

Exactly this for me.
True af. It's almost as if they know that I'm of subhuman quality for relationship, no matter how nice I am according to them
... But they'll tell you about their "boyfriend" quick enough.

Or any other guy for that matter.

One foid coworker did ask me before. Only so that she could have an excuse to bring up her fucking boyfriend and how perfect he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back