Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over India's Olympic Stats

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

17.76%

India 2023 population is estimated at 1,428,627,663 people at mid year. India population is equivalent to 17.76% of the total world population. India ranks number 1 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population.

Despite this huge population, they have only won 37 medals total. Including 10 gold medals, 8 of which are for a field hockey team. In contrast, a single Chad, Michael Phelps, has 28 total medals, 23 of which are gold.

Brutal curry pill

As always, indians will try to find a way to blame colonization for this :feelshaha:

Despite this huge population, they have only won 37 medals total. Including 10 gold medals, 8 of which are for a field hockey team. In contrast, a single Chad, Michael Phelps, has 28 total medals, 23 of which are gold.
One guy having more than double the gold medals as the most populous country in the world :feelskek: theres more gold medals in that guy's bedroom than there are in the entire country of india

Curries really are not good at anything.

I don't know how pajeets who watch the olympics even cope.

india superpooper 2030

There are small Eastern European countries that have won more medals.

Bangladesh is even worse.

Curries are not good at anything besides making curry, and I have never eaten curry.

Olympics are stupid anyways, they are just an excuse for fucking. If I was dictator of a country I would withdraw

I dunno how currycels cope. At least they have cricket, I suppose.

17.76%

India 2023 population is estimated at 1,428,627,663 people at mid year. India population is equivalent to 17.76% of the total world population. India ranks number 1 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population.

Even North Korea has more medals then the whole of Curryland(South asia) combined!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

North Korea=57 medals/population 26 million
India+Pakistan+Bangladesh+Srilanka=47/population=1.9 billion
Bangladesh is a 171 million population country with zero medals which in itself is a record :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/4wokax/np_til_north_korea_has_won_more_medals_in_the/

Last edited:
curries mogging yet again, who cares about olympics when you are number one highest population. Curries too busy reproducing while everyone is below replacement with their aging population

Despite this huge population, they have only won 37 medals total.
Included in that tally are the first two silver medals won by Norman Pritchard, a White-as-snow British-Indian.

Curries where created to be a subservient slave race incapable of having the physical strength or intelligence to ever rebel

Curries should've be given HGH and steroids for free.

There are small Eastern European countries that have won more medals.

Bangladesh is even worse.

Curries are not good at anything besides making curry, and I have never eaten curry.

disagreed. curries are good at several things:

1) Curries are fantastic street shitters. They excel and made street shitting into an art they became recognized for world wide.
2) Curries are world renowned for their scamming prowess. Probably everyone from an english speaking country has been scammed by indian scam artists before.
3) Curries are great at being used as an outsourcing destination for telemarketing/ callcenter jobs. Indians work for 1/5 of the money western employees do.
4) Curries are elite cow worshippers.
5) Curries are highly capable at getting killed by either electricity or getting ran over by trains while filming TikToks or drowining in some shit-filled river.

1) Curries are fantastic street shitters. They excel and made street shitting into an art they became recognized for world wide.
2) Curries are world renowned for their scamming prowess. Probably everyone from an english speaking country has been scammed by indian scam artists before.
3) Curries are great at being used as an outsourcing destination for telemarketing/ callcenter jobs. Indians work for 1/5 of the money western employees do.
5) Curries are highly capable at getting killed by either electricity or getting ran over by trains while filming TikToks or drowining in some shit-filled river.
Agreed. I should have written sport because that is what I was thinking about.

IOC take notes so curries can get some medals if you really want to be inclusive

Even North Korea has more medals then the whole of Curryland(South asia) combined!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bangladesh is a 171 million population country with zero medals which in itself is a record :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/4wokax/np_til_north_korea_has_won_more_medals_in_the/

Never began when starving gooks outperform you. Currycels can't even give poverty excuse anymore.

lets not act like north korea didnt force those people to train every day and night to win lol so of course theyll win when thats all they do 24/7

still more dominant country than poland

Curries really are not good at anything.

I don't know how pajeets who watch the olympics even cope.
I made an article about this before. Every race has some S-tier stats (e.g. blacks and athleticism, Polynesians and frame), apart from curries who are bottom tier to mid tier in every area.

I made an article about this before. Every race has some S-tier stats (e.g. blacks and athleticism, Polynesians and frame), apart from curries who are bottom tier to mid tier in every area.
Curries have only good food and music/dance.Rest all are shit

lets not act like north korea didnt force those people to train every day and night to win lol so of course theyll win when thats all they do 24/7
when even starving north korea outperforms you then you gotta know there is something seriously wrong with your country in sports

They're some of the only North Koreans that get food.