Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indians breeding is the most horrible crime in the world

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
You say people should have the freedom to breed... yes ok I agree people should have freedom and do what they want and not be limited... but this here is not a fucking game there are lives at stake. Why won't anybody think of the children god damn it.

Indians breeding results in indian children being born, when an indian child is born it's a conscious creature, a consciousness is assigned to the body, which means some poor conscious being is sentenced to live a lifetime in the body of an indian. And I honestly can't think of a worse crime on earth.

You could say there are some slayer happy indians, yes but that's rarer than 4 leaf clovers and simply not worthy.

Woke. My life as a curry has been filled with nothing but infinte pain and suffering at every single fucking turn. Not once was I ever thankful to be curry.

Reproducing is evil and I hate the creatures who take part in it.

Reproducing is evil and I hate the creatures who take part in it.
Legit. Reproduction is worse than murder,rape and genocide. It is worse crime to exist

Yet it is celebrated jfl
It's celebrated like converting people into your religion. When if you never told them about the religion, they would never know of sin and this not be liable for hell. Yet Christians/Muslims/etc celebrate these missionarkes when they are scum. It's really over for us humancels

Is there a higher population density of Chadpreets in Punjabi province? Around half of Sihk I meet seem to be Chad af

Definitely should be deemed a war crime, it's the worst thing you could ever do, because as you said you have basically given birth to am abomination who is living on death row

Antinatlism and Eugenics are based

What's with too many threads on curries today?

I must impregnate a curry foid with my cracker sperm to begin to purge the bloodline from the world

As a proud indian .I find post this very offensive. I ask you to take down this post.

As a proud indian .I find post this very offensive.
There are many posts shitting on Indians today. Never happened before.

I don't care if roasties hate my kind because my race lacks some millimeters of bone.

What's with too many threads on curries today?
wereqryan probably had a bad day and thus became even more self hating than normal.

It happens to all blackpilled currycels at some point. It sucks being curry and sometimes it sucks a lot

It’s very evil

wereqryan probably had a bad day and thus became even more self hating than normal.

It happens to all blackpilled currycels at some point. It sucks being curry and sometimes it sucks a lot
It's downplayed a lot and called a bad day, but I think it's just the fact people here are really accepting if JBW or BBC incels, but find it harder when a curry or a rice is woke, simply because it's not part of the culture. Curries and rices in the west are just hardcore coping with the bluepill, curries and rices in their home countries are just a bunch of deluded genetic garbage idiots closed off from the real world, getting crap pussy by way of the fact there's no real chads to take it from them, so they can betabuxx into it.

I definitely feel in 2020 we will start to get more woke curries here, and possibly even rices (from motherland) and then it will make more sense

What about simply legalizing euthanasia, that way if any incel whose suffering chooses death, he can have a peaceful one. There are some incels who are master copers.

I definitely feel in 2020 we will start to get more woke curries here, and possibly even rices (from motherland)
Can't wait for that to happen, they need to know the realoty of their situation.

Mandatory military service by western countries should be replaced with mandatory bleaching service for chads and staceys to elevate the subhuman curry genepool etc. .

Last edited:
"This inkwells are the reincarnation of the devil for saying such things about the beautiful indian population"

It's a crime against humanity