Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Indianmaxxers in Pattaya

Poland is my destiny

Just be currycel theory affirmed yet again

That nigga is crazy :lul: . @Fevet

Just be curry has been law, is law, and will continue to remain law despite what copERs claim.

What is he saying?
You're better off ignornant, it's pristine perversion in the mind of a Pajeet in full display. Even my friends were horrified when I showed them this a few months ago

Just be curry has been law, is law, and will continue to remain law despite what copERs claim.
Truth; caucasoid + low inhib. What's stopping you then, brother? ND?

i dont wanna buy sex
i wish to be pretty and have women throw themselves AT ME!
FUCKKKK :feelscry:

You're better off ignornant, it's pristine perversion in the mind of a Pajeet in full display. Even my friends were horrified when I showed them this a few months ago
Give a rundown.

Give a rundown.
Basically him reiterating how he wants to bust the cheeks of every foid that's walking past him in the most gangstreet hindi possible. This video was pretty tame tbh, he's done worse in some of his other vids

Basically him reiterating how he wants to bust the cheeks of every foid that's walking past him in the most gangstreet hindi possible. This video was pretty tame tbh, he's done worse in some of his other vids
jfl