Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Indiancels, does IIT JEEmaxxing work?

Does it?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Not an Indian but how the fuck is it supposed to be different than betabucksing?
Also seems like a general purpose victory celebration to me. Not "OMG famous hot guy came to our town!" type of celebration.

Not an Indian but how the fuck is it supposed to be different than betabucksing?
Also seems like a general purpose victory celebration to me. Not "OMG famous hot guy came to our town!" type of celebration.
They are treated like celebrities in India as far as I've seen. so I'm wondering if this could be a way of statusmaxxing.

Also, JEE crackers have the best genes

Not LATAM but I watched a video of a horde of Japanese girls chasing handsome white exchange student.
JBW can be brutal indeed.

Isn't that what JBW means?:feelstastyman:
No, because there are plenty of whites in Latam and this applies to non whites from 1st world countries

@Currycel69_ @Am85006 @Justice thoufhrs

They are treated like celebrities in India as far as I've seen. so I'm wondering if this could be a way of statusmaxxing.
Well I heard that something like 10k out of 500k applicants make it in brutal hindu exams?
But I really doubt any foids is gonna sleep with 5'2 balding at 18 years old currycel because he passed an exam, not before she whores around and he earns enough money in a STEMmaxxed job to be her ATM anyway.
It should be helping upper normies though.

Well I heard that something like 10k out of 500k applicants make it in brutal hindu exams?
But I really doubt any foids is gonna sleep with 5'2 balding at 18 years old currycel because he passed an exam, not before she whores around and he earns enough money in a STEMmaxxed job to be her ATM anyway.
It should be helping upper normies though.
10k out of1kk.

Though it can get much worse, some entrance exams in Brazil have 20 seats for 8k applicants

never really was a fan of math contests, or those indian exams where every fucking indian wastes like 6 years of their life studying for that bullshit just to have a shot at attending a decent school or nice career or whatever.

seems very lifeless to me

Yes JEEmaxxing works if you're high iq enough to be in the [UWSL]0.5% of the country you can easily be a gigabetabuxxer with a becky if you're incel tier the status of an IITian here is enough to betabuxx some whore who partying with her muh boy bestfriends while you were JEEslaving 13-14 hours every single fucking day for 2-3 years but imo its still worth it if u want a good job and buy good copes without betabuxxing a foid whore :feelsokman:[/UWSL]

imo it is for betabux. but not sure for the foid to be physically attracted
This its just betabuxxing a party whore who was "enjoying" her life while u were JEEslaving for 13 hours a day and going to sleep contemplating suicide

NEETmaxxing is superior

No its a cope and every cope has an end
Studying doesn't attract women
Neither betabuxxing

curries are absolute slave material.

who the hell is allen? also, do you currycels know the name of the song? :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

NEETmaxxing is superior
+1
JEE has about 0.95 million students.
NEET has 1.85 million this year.

Tier 1 engineering seats are about 20,000 per year.
Tier 1 Medical College seats in UG level is about 2000 per year.

NEET is much more competitive than JEE right now.

The toughest entrance exam in India, however, is UPSC.

One million register for the exam every year, half of them have the courage to actually give the exams.

About 150 IAS are selected every year through this exam.

If you crack this exam, you are guaranteed to ascend.

NEET is much more competitive than JEE right now.
Why wouldn't it be? Doctor is a far superior profession to IT fag. The last generation of millenials got memed by the "le google 200k salary" meme. Now the secret is out.

The toughest entrance exam in India, however, is UPSC.

One million register for the exam every year, half of them have the courage to actually give the exams.

About 150 IAS are selected every year through this exam.

If you crack this exam, you are guaranteed to ascend.
Is cracking NEET harder than getting into IIT mumbay?

Nothing works for Indian pajeets

who the hell is allen? also, do you currycels know the name of the song? :feelsmusic:

Allen is a cram school propping up the entire economy of a city in Rajasthan called Kota.

From what I have heard, 99 percent of the kids go crazy while studying there.

Cram schools are almost mandatory to crack entrance exams in India.

Last edited: