Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Indian Women Are Leaving Their Racist Culture To Be With Black Men

I watched the whole video and they didn't mention black men once :feels:

I think I posted this prematurely.

The poster of the video seems like a blackcel coping hard-- because it's more likely they are abandoning Indian dudes for white men-- thats always the SJW female playbook

Mod racebaiting lol

3d womyn are this transparenly self serving and yet they dare teach us humility?
Imagine being so cocky that when given poo colored skin you actually scream with rage at others for finding it revolting lol

Disgusting shitskin abo animals. Their families need to take them back to Kerala and whip them until they're right. :feelswhat:

i don't really believe that curry whores are gonna leave their brown men and go for niggers.
if they're not chasing white men, they will be chasing lighter skinned men including some types of pee skinned asians or levantine arabs.
basically the more colored a toilet is the more likely she will chase a lighter skinned man. no deathnic whore want to make her offspring more darker

*Tyrone’s

they won’t give any blackcel on here the time of day and I hate them

i don't really believe that curry whores are gonna leave their brown men and go for niggers.
if they're not chasing white men, they will be chasing lighter skinned men including some types of pee skinned asians or levantine arabs.
basically the more colored a toilet is the more likely she will chase a lighter skinned man. no deathnic whore want to make her offspring more darker
Yup! The more you go north, the lighter the skin gets. Plus blacks lack the stability that women from asian countries value a lot more than entitled foids from west since they were all born in third-world shit-holes and couldn't afford to be so spoiled.

No stats just sewer rats projecting onto all Indians but curry plus nog is the unholy combination of subhumanity pls say it's not Somali like god
They end up looking like East Africans

Clickbait. That dude has 7.4k subs and that vid was uploaded 2 days ago and it's at 112k views. Y'all are obsessed with BBC.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuzOjO2Fw34

More like Black men offer BBC and swagger, and curries offer "pls mam" "Okay I rape you today yes?"

Lol that shit only works in USA or UK. Let a American Negro go to Africa and say "I am black" and see Africans dont play that black shit, they play tribal politics and will chop that niggas head off.

Same goes for those curry foids. That shit they playing only works in big USA cities, anywhere else it wont work.