Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian woman says she wants a boyfriend, then gets angry when men want to be her boyfriend

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Screenshot 20231126 225323 Reddit

JFL! :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The whore should have clarified that she only wants white Chads, just like every other Indian girl.

Her:
F1vMmg9WwAAdnmq2

I can't do casual dating or hookups because I need an emotional and intellectual connection.
:lul::feelsree::lul:
The only connection she needs is my fist in her fucking retarded foid face.

The whore should have clarified that she only wants white Chads, just like every other Indian girl.

"Edit: For the (indian) men reading this, this is not an open invitation (to my hole). I've gotten 20 DMs (from indian men) since I posted this. Please do not DM me (unless if you're a white chad)"

foid moment

@Simba

Good Morning Beautiful!

"Edit: For the (indian) men reading this, this is not an open invitation (to my hole). I've gotten 20 DMs (from indian men) since I posted this. Please do not DM me (unless if you're a white chad)"

It's insane how easy they have it.

I get that reddit is not the most romantic way to meet someone but come on, she is clearly fairytale chad only

Please tell me you guys messaged her asking for vagene

Average femcel
@MillionBashStream97

Imagine you posting on reddit about your dating struggles and in a matter of minutes you get flooded with DMs from thirsty foids
I don't know what she said, have OP on Ignore.

But it's what I expect from every Femcel.
It's laughable that men are considered the ones that put so much pressure on women's appearances, when 1 - women do it themselves to each other and 2 - Guys will date, fuck, and MARRY literally anything.

View attachment 971511

JFL! :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Her:
View attachment 971512
It's very simple

'I want boyfriend' = I want high-class chadlite rich boyfriend while I will also ignore my own value because I want to be happy...

Can't really blame people for wanting to win in life... But in times past, before the digital cancer has destroyed society, people would be mostly locked to their inner city circles and the 'fairy-tales' would be just that. They would settle for whats around them. But not now. No. Now dreams are on display 24/7 and the lust and desire is sold daily, misery is industrialized and false hope marketed to all.

Exactly, how fucking ridiculous. Women pressure each other into getting plastic surgery and looking the best they can as to outcompete their peers, guys generally don't give a shit about small imperfections on women.
My aunt is dried up as hell, CONSTANTLY comments on women having a fatty arm, being too plump, being too skinny.

My grandma's lawyer, commented on how ugly her opponents client (a woman) was.

My cousin comments on all of those things too. Her and my aunt.

Not to mention the shit I heard in High School from girls, TO other girls.
They are INCREDIBLY judgemental of each other, it's crazy...

But it's le patriarchy and men that gave women that instinct, right?

Fucking
Images
Images 1

"Not you! Chad!!1! Where is Chad?!?"

My aunt is dried up as hell, CONSTANTLY comments on women having a fatty arm, being too plump, being too skinny.

My grandma's lawyer, commented on how ugly her opponents client (a woman) was.

My cousin comments on all of those things too. Her and my aunt.

Not to mention the shit I heard in High School from girls, TO other girls.
They are INCREDIBLY judgemental of each other, it's crazy...

But it's le patriarchy and men that gave women that instinct, right?

Fucking View attachment 971714View attachment 971716
My sister would constantly make fun of people in public for their appearance, like CONSTANTLY, especially fatties, fatties is kind of fair enough but still.

Like this shit was CONSTANT anywhere I would go she would find someone or something to make fun of, god she was so fucking annoying.

Heaven forbid you made fun of how she looked though oh my god lol.

We must fist her anus with brass knuckles & handfuls of certain amphetamine analogues created to have the most glass-like texture maybe 3mmc & bupropion & 2fma

The more I see posts like this the more I hate...
simps
, I really cannot fucking stand simps. How fucking retarded are these men collectively.

I hope she falls in lava and burns alive in Minecraft.

I fucking hate it when foids complain about dating when they have it SO FUCKING EASY. So many desperate men are throwing themselves at them.

It's funny how this only happens in female subs like r/ForeverAloneWomen. You don't ever see men complaining about getting too many DMs after venting online about their loneliness. It's almost as if dating is actually harder for men.

i only get invited to look at an OF accounts lol :cryfeels: