Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian vs Pakistanis

I

islamicincel

Veteran

Thousands of demonstrators took to the streets of London to protest against India's decision to revoke special status for its portion of Kashmir, which caused fury in Pakistan. In the capital, protesters carried banners saying 'Kashmir is Burning', 'Free Kashmir' and 'Modi: Make Tea Not War'. Police were keeping a small counter-demonstration apart from the main protest (bottom right riot police blocking a group). Four demonstrators were arrested, mainly for public order offences and one for carrying an offensive weapon, and one person was injured (top right a man being restrained by police). An officer was seen carrying away a traditional Sikh kirpan knife recovered during the protest (left). Many of the London demonstrators came to the capital from other English cities on specially chartered buses.

in b4 someone tags me

Move to Offtopic

Zayn Malik is a Paki and part-British, and he gets teenage cunts fantasizing him as the new Justin Bieber there. Show those white teenage whores with their deep pussies a Bollywood Indian star, and they would run away as if the WTC building is collapsing because Larry Silverstein told his handlers to "pull it".

I don't really want to read all that but if you're asking me which is better, i pick indians cause pakistanis are inbred as fuck.

ngl i dont care about streetshitter figthing

I don't really want to read all that but if you're asking me which is better, i pick indians cause pakistanis are inbred as fuck.
Pakistanis and indians are pretty much same lol

Curry civil war

Pakistanis and indians are pretty much same lol
Over half marriages in paksitan are between cousins tho. They're mcuh worse than indians. Most of them are genetic filth.

Over half marriages in paksitan are between cousins tho. They're mcuh worse than indians. Most of them are genetic filth.
I would still support pakistanis tbh, they are more warriors than hindus and indian army suks

Such patriots. What are they doing in London, though?

I would still support pakistanis tbh, they are more warriors than hindus and indian army suks
Well indians are cow loving fags so i would probably place my bet on pakis as well if there was a conflict between the two.

When's the war starting, there have been only been a couple shootouts, that's boring