Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian superstar cricketer called mysogynist for treating sluts like sluts

J

Justice

Veteran
https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/hardik-pandya-apology-koffee-with-karan-5529570/

Among the multiple things that left viewers shocked was when the allrounder said “I like to watch and observe how they move. I’m little from the Black side so I need to see how they move,” when queried why he doesn’t ask women’s names in a club. Additionally, he shared bits such as “When I lost my virginity, I came home and said, “Main karke aya hai aaj (I had sex today)” and “At a party my parents asked me acha tera wala (women) kaun sa hai [who is your interest here?] so I said yeh, yeh, yeh (pointing out women) and they were like waah proud of u beta.”
On a question posed by the host Karan Johar which queried how the two guests on the show – KL Rahul and Pandya – decide who gets the girl if both hit on the same one. KL Rahul said, “Upto the woman”; Pandya, however, went on to add, “Nahi nahi aisa kuch nahi hai, talent pe hota hai. Jisko mila woh leke jao. [Nothing of the sort. It is on talent. Whoever gets, goes away with the girl]”

Daily reminder it's over for currycels

Currycels are the very bottom of the cesspool called inceldom. We will never ascend. We are the ones git worst by race mixing. No other race is looked upon with such disgust as our one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back