Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Indian Sprinter gets racepilled

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
4D8F9440 19F0 41DE A151 8E815AFFE3D2

This Indian curry optimized his diet, worked harder than anyone else in class. Trained daily, consistently, was very disciplined.

Only to be mogged by untrained niggers, whites, and hispanics of the same height/body build. Why? Purely because Curry DNA IS INFERIOR :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
8B9431CB 5CFF 4918 B3C0 2C9DF1559D62

Imagine putting in weeks, months, years of effort while a worthless lazy fucking nigger who has never put an ounce of effort in running Mogs you. Something this curry dedicated his life for to be mogged by an untrained nigger.
@wereqryan @dominic @tehgymcel420 everyday I wake up and see myself in the mirror, I am immediately saddened and enraged. I am not supposed to be in this accursed body, I am not a curry mentally, why must I be a curry physically? Fuuuuuuck!fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
BEDEB760 D2BC 4F03 B7DB 1DD55B0D6096

https://archive.md/2021.05.23-10245...th_asian_genes_and_the_asianindian_phenotype/

Curries are the most genetically inferior race. No race is below a curry. Inb4 I see copers say curries are high IQ, only the top 1%, average curry in curryland Is just as dumb as the niggers from subsaharan Africa or the disgusting aboriginals of Australia.

Curries are inferior to the rice in IQ. Inferior to the whites in IQ, attractiveness and height. Inferior to Arabs in resources and tesosterone. Inferior to niggers athletically and physically. Inferior to even aboriginals I would argue.

To be born a curry is the worst possible fate. I fucking hate white Anglo British for not genociding curries. I have no sympathy for you whites, when you had the chance to genocide the inferior races and create a utopian society, you refused and instead gave the worthless shitskins medicine and technology. You also told them to worship that pathetic cuckold kike on a stick. If your race was merciful it would have genocided all the curries, purified the blight on the earth and saved billions of humans from suffering. But no you didn't and now curries like me are suffering everyday :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:.
26C8F816 521B 4FD6 BE77 D2EE64434D8C

Last edited:
I don't keep up with sports (not like I can cheer on my country's teams), but I notice that Curryland has a silver and a bronze medal, Sandland has just 2 bronze, we even worse.

Last edited:
I don't keep up with sports (not like I can cheer on my country's teams, but I notice that Curryland has a silver and a bronze medal, Sandland has just 2 bronze, we even worse.
Curries out number Egypt by 10x number. So it makes sense if they had one better silver medal.

This just proves that ethnics are inferior, but they'll cope and say something like "We don't dedicate enough budget into sports" or something.
Truth Australia has won 5 medals in cricket despite having 1/50 the population of curryland. Curryland has only won 2 medals and they worship Cricket like a God while Australians do not. It is just another racepill. Also the curries only won the medals in their home turf. They never win outside their home turfs or whites land. Just another racepill.

they used the curries to build their empires.

Olympics are the purest proof of the existence of races

imagine being sweden and getting medal mogged by lithuania :feelsjuice:

Basically No Good looks -> No quality pussy or no pussy at all -> Incel son or No son at all ->........->Further the line it keeps on decreasing or ends altogether, in our case(all the curries here), it's going to end:feelskek::feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Truth Australia has won 5 medals in cricket despite having 1/50 the population of curryland. Curryland has only won 2 medals and they worship Cricket like a God while Australians do not. It is just another racepill. Also the curries only won the medals in their home turf. They never win outside their home turfs or whites land. Just another racepill.
True Australia doesn't even give care about the sport yet they still beat India like every year. India also obsesses over cricket and worships tendulkar and kohli like they are gods, while in Australia it's the 3rd biggest sport behind afl and rugby, and their population is only 25m compared to the 1.5b that India has.
Indians are just not athletic, they can't compete in any kind of sports so the only option is to compete in education/intelligence, but even in that area they need extreme discipline and have to grind 8+hrs everyday to compensate for low iq.

Basically No Good looks -> No quality pussy or no pussy at all -> Incel son or No son at all ->........->Further the line it keeps on decreasing or ends altogether, in our case(all the curries here), it's going to end:feelskek::feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:
no,you will dominate in the future,curry is the most populated race by now

no,you will dominate in the future,curry is the most populated race by now
:feelskek::feelshaha:Don't make jokes or in other words don't be sarcastic, quality matters, quantity just ensures more resource competition and shittier incel lives

Serious question - why don't you kill yourself? If being alive as a curry is the worst possible fate - do something about it.
Cope, in buddhism it is a sin to kill yourself. though that isn't my main reason. I will rope after I am done meditation maxxing. I believe in pure land buddhism and believe in the idea of a pleasure world where one astral project to permanently given high enough meditation skill and astral projection attempts. I will rope if I fail to get there.