Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian Rostie settle for Indian simp after being used by mixed chads.

J

Justice

Veteran
Last edited:
Guy looks like a faggot.

So being a complete simp can help you bag a bitch

racepill confirmed incels 1 normies 0 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

typical curry foid

in highschool this can work and maybe maybe college . definitely not pass that tho

Takes supreme effort to simp at every chance you get and it wont guarantee u anything. U just hope that she picks you after she fails with all the other Chads in line. Not for ME

Takes supreme effort to simp at every chance you get and it wont guarantee u anything. U just hope that she picks you after she fails with all the other Chads in line. Not for ME
ye imo it's pathetic and cucked too.

racepill confirmed incels 1 normies 0 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Curries rlly lack self respect, he is happy that he can call the used goods his "girlfriend" after she made a vídeo about fucking any guys but indians, shit is pathetic JFL.

Last edited:
ban interracial dating to save currycels

Curries rlly lack self respect, he is happy that he can call the used goods his "girlfriend" after she made a vídeo about fucking any guys but indians, shit is pathetic JFL.

Lol

shit skinned whore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back