Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian roastie makes fun of white incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
I don't know whether to feel sad for my incel brethren or feel happy that one of our own curries rejected a white dude and jbw didn't work.

This could be a white guy trolling Indian girls by acting like curries when they interact with huwhite girls.

Its over for whitecels

Still suifuel, she accepted friend request from this brain damaged cumskin, but i bet she has 0 curries added JFL

And yet another poor whitecel got destroyed, by those human incarnations of god. Indians are truely superier to us ngl.

I don't know whether to feel sad for my incel brethren or feel happy that one of our own curries rejected a white dude and jbw didn't work.
View attachment 110672
This could be a white guy trolling Indian girls by acting like curries when they interact with huwhite girls.
Jfl GORA INCEL

pathetic. This is the fate that awaits any whitecel that attempts JBW

whitecels = truecels
Says who ? For every white guy that gets rejected by an ethnic roastie, there are thousands of ethnics who get rejected from all foids