Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Indian Muslim wife was cheating on her husband and was burning her husband's penis with acid while giving him sleeping pills in food.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★

So, the woman used to mix pills in food and give it to the husband and children and then call her lover to have sex .
And after that she used to burn the penis of her asleep husband with toilet cleaner to make his penis gradually dysfunctional.

This was going on for a long time , but eventually she got caught.

JFL at copers who think that Islam will control women

Last edited:
The vast majority of women would fear harsh punishment such as being stoned or burned to death.

The vast majority of women would fear harsh punishment such as being stoned or burned to death.
WOmen don't fear anything or anyone. They are purely instinctual creatures .
Even if you put a woman in jail for 20 years for a crime , she will come out and will do the same crime again.

Many muslims are :soy:as cucktians, that foid and her chad would be punished to death if actual based sharia rules were enforced.

So, the woman used to mix pills in food and give it to the husband and children and then call her lover to have sex .
And after that she used to burn the penis of her asleep husband with toilet cleaner to make his penis gradually dysfunctional.

Ngl if I found this out myself I’d beat the fuck out of her, this wouldn’t even need to make the news for me to get justice

WOmen don't fear anything or anyone. They are purely instinctual creatures .
Even animals, which are also purely instinctual creatures, fear harsh punishment and can associate harsh punishment with their actions if such punishment comes right after such action (I mean, more complex animals such as cats, dogs, monkeys, etc; not ants or bacteria or something kek).

Even if you put a woman in jail for 20 years for a crime , she will come out and will do the same crime again.
Jail is a very ineffective way of punishment in general IMO.

Women have to be beaten up when they disrespected their husbands and killed when they do something terrible like the thing you posted about.

I'm sorry but this made me laugh. Really hard for me to feel bad for sexhavers.

punishments that are no longer enforced due to western influence.
That's why this shit is on the rise

Even animals, which are also purely instinctual creatures, fear harsh punishment and can associate harsh punishment with their actions if such punishment comes right after such action (I mean, more complex animals such as cats, dogs, monkeys, etc; not ants or bacteria or something kek).

Jail is a very ineffective way of punishment in general IMO.

Women have to be beaten up when they disrespected their husbands and killed when they do something terrible like the thing you posted about.
This can't be enforced in a democracy as most men are cucks , thus in democracy you have a govt of cucks everywhere. And this is why democracy is worst form of governance. We need to establish religious monarchy for it.

her excruciating and savage torture to death should be broadcast on national television for a month straight. that's the only deterrent for the abominations known as 'foids'

Based, but as a christcuck didn't you forget that "who are you to judge" bs and that Jesus saved the whore from being stoned?

Based, but as a christcuck didn't you forget that "who are you to judge" bs and that Jesus saved the whore from being stoned?
He saved her because there was no evidence for the crime, much less enough to justify her being put to death. Jesus and the Bible are very much against sexual degeneracy, just look at how Christian laws historically used to punish whores.

punishments that are no longer enforced due to western influence.
That's why this shit is on the rise
True.

This can't be enforced in a democracy as most men are cucks , thus in democracy you have a govt of cucks everywhere. And this is why democracy is worst form of governance. We need to establish religious monarchy for it.
There are worse ways of government than democracy, but I agree that monarchy is better. Monarchy is better than democracy for the same reason why enforced monogamy is better than fornication. The husband has all the incentive in the world to take good care of his wife, since he'll only have her, but a Chad who's fucking around has 0 reason to commit or take good care of a foid. Likewise, the royal family has the country throughout their generations, but a democractic leader will just be there for a while and then be gone.

True.

There are worse ways of government than democracy, but I agree that monarchy is better. Monarchy is better than democracy for the same reason why enforced monogamy is better than fornication. The husband has all the incentive in the world to take good care of his wife, since he'll only have her, but a Chad who's fucking around has 0 reason to commit or take good care of a foid. Likewise, the royal family has the country throughout their generations, but a democractic leader will just be there for a while and then be gone.
Only Monarchy is no enough , religious monarchy is needed where women have no rights at all. And women should be confined to the house only with no access to education , phone or internet. Only then a stable society can be created.

Tbh :feelscomfy:

Having this abolished ruined all of us as a whole.

Politically Incorrect | /B/ SHIT

Massacre this whore

Hmm...

I'm starting to figure out now why in rural villages of India they still burn women alive by fire on stakes accused of witchcraft, seems legit.

The result of British femanism and secularism

So much for mUh bAsEd iSLam @Made in Heaven

So much for mUh bAsEd iSLam @Made in Heaven
You and I both know her actions are representative of Indian culture, not Islamic culture, since it is common knowledge that vast amount sof indian women fuck behind their husbands backs.

He should put a pound of super glue in her pussy to make it dysfunctional lmao